[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPS Stories Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1500997306693.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1500997306693.gif
4MB, 256x188px
Im a disabled neurodiverse queer woman of colour and i was almost murdered multiple times by someone that turned out to be a closet tranny with BPD/NPD that used mental abuse and threats of violence to keep me as their sexslave hostage.
They told me they were a doctor and that they would fix my mental problems with a "treatment" which involved magic.
The abuse was so bad i became asexual around her.
She worshiped crowley(a child rapist murderer) and would tell me that i was an ugly whore/slut/retard and that she would look way better as a woman than me and grew her hair longer and shaved, she looked quite disgusting and would not be able to pass. She started to take hard drugs and blame me even though i was a very obedient and grateful hostage making great strides in progress with my treatment. But as my awakening was becoming so strong she started taking dangerous drugs that made her neoclit very small and said i was lying about being a retard and made fun of me instead of treating me, but when i realized she was making fun of me i scanned my diagnosis, but it was too late. Because she didn't properly perform the treatment onto me i ended up having to go to the ward multiple times. Eventually i outgrew the treatment and had to cut them out of my life because i surpassed her.(yeah the treatment was a joke but i didn't realize it at the time, in fact im still a bit psychotic from it)

Now im marrying a kind BigWhiteCock cis male that shows me what love is and i'm recovering my demisexuality.
>>
>>137060929
>>
>>137060929
>>137061131
i meant bpd
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.