/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you pro-white or ACTUALLY fascist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The economic policies of a fascist or authoritarian government are utterly repugnant to we libertarians
>>
>THE FREEDOM ONE.
>>
>>137060238
Fuck libertarians. Your liberty dies with the white race, faggot. Better do the right thing and save it.
>>
>>137060769
Black libertarian here. I care about white people and freedom. I will never support a white ethnostate or fascist government. I will defend the American constitution and Christianity.
>>
>>137060238
Fascism has been the only ideology succesful removing the left so far.
Libertarians just tolerate the left and hope that the free market will remove them. Which is never going to happen.
>>
>>137060238
I like fascists more than libertarians. I find libertarians to be socially progressive scum and I don't know why some natsocs and fascists even bother associating with you. The state and it's collective identity should come before all.
>>
>>137060238
Have fun dealing with the left by yourselves then i'm sure they will stop importing millions of shitskins into your nation and voting away your freedoms.
>>
>>137060238
pro-white
leave everyone else alone..
.... to die from being such subhuman retards
... if they try to fuck with us, turn them all into biofuels
>>
>>137060238
white people are just better, period
>>
>>137060238
White identitarian Fascist.
>>
Porque no los dos?

Whites are the best race, and capitalism is the best system of distributing resources.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.