[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold me, /polgb/!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

http://archive.is/0OAS2

The likelihood that Roy Moore, the supremely anti-LGBT former chief justice of Alabama, will be the state’s next U.S. senator is looking greater and greater.

A new poll, posted today by Trafalgar Group, shows Moore with 35 percent support in the Republican primary, to be held next Tuesday, The Hill reports. His closest competitor in the field of nine Republicans is Luther Strange, with 23 percent. Strange, Alabama’s former attorney general, currently holds the Senate seat, having been appointed by the governor to fill the vacancy left when Jeff Sessions moved from senator to U.S. attorney general, but this year’s special election will pick a longer-term replacement. Mo Brooks, currently in the U.S. House, has 20 percent, and the others are in single digits.

It would be hard to find a candidate more conservative than Moore. As chief justice of the state Supreme Court, he had a long record of right-wing stances, including opposition to LGBT rights and abortion. He sought to block marriage equality in Alabama, both after a federal district judge ruled for it and after the U.S. Supreme Court did. He was removed from the court this year because of ethics violations related to his fight against marriage equality. He had been forced off the court once before, in 2003, over his refusal to remove a Ten Commandments monument from the court building, but was returned by voters in 2012.

Among his many outrageous statements are that marriage equality will “literally cause the destruction of our country or lead to the destruction of our country over the long run”; that transgender people have a mental disorder; and that actions against opponents of marriage equality are similar to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany.
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (21KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
21KB, 300x168px
>>137057423

You did it yourself. You're a fucking rotorphobic piece of shit who has no idea how to check their privledge

Go fuck yourself faggot

One day we will rise in a global fleet of compassion
>>
File: 1502347430239.png (728KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1502347430239.png
728KB, 1500x1941px
>>137057423
>>
>>137057423
bump
>>
>>137057423
>marriage equality will “literally cause the destruction of our country or lead to the destruction of our country over the long run”
True

>that transgender people have a mental disorder
True

>and that actions against opponents of marriage equality are similar to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Germany.
False. The holocaust didn't happened.
>>
>>137057423
Fucking based. I hope he wins.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.