[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take the bluepill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 195x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 195x194px
Bluepill is the ultimate Red pill.There is no duality of morality,laws are unfair,our entire existence can end if someone sitting in his dark room decides that we aren't profitable,being woke can't cure the disease,elites were always on the top and there offspring will take their place when they,.etc.

Basically we can't do shit,the flow is too strong.Therefore just believe whatever you want and go with flow .The flow will eventually throw you off but at least the journey will be comfy.
>>
>>137056786
Poopy in potty
>>
>>13705691
I hope you choke on kangaroo shit
>>
>there is no toilet paper.
>>
File: 1501308471627.jpg (107KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501308471627.jpg
107KB, 480x540px
>>137056786

>sage

KYS pooloo

We all know the default setting for pooloos is

>Matriarchal, women are more masculine then men in India
>men are huge beta cucks, weak spinned and poor economic producers, ie the shit hole that India is
>half the country doesn't have basic plumbing
>>
>>137057139
We Poos are literally wiping their ass with your leaf.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadians

1.Our women aren't marching on roads with dildos.
2.Average Indian in your western countries is more prestigious than you betas.
3.None of your business desu.
>>
>>137056786
>implying that anyone takes poo in loo's seriously
>>
>>137057606
Implying their isn't mass immigration of Indians in west.

Keep lying to yourself till the day you will see more Indians than your people.
>>
>>137056786
>bluepill is the ultimate redpill

pajeet are you drunk
>>
>>137056786
fuck off pajeet.
sage.
>>
File: 1501974027740.jpg (32KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501974027740.jpg
32KB, 316x400px
>>137057513
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadians

You mean our superior immigration system skimmed and assimilated high IQs from India out of a nearly the billion or so rift raft? That economic performance is better, but not anything Jewish or East Asian.

>1.Our women aren't marching on roads with dildos.
Yah, last I heard the Indian cunt was out kidnapping men to marry them.
Secondly the city cunt has become more insufferable then the country cunt, but I've heard they're both still terrible, ugly and suffer low IQ on average
>2.Average Indian in your western countries is more prestigious than you betas.
Again, skimming the best of the best then the average pooloo, to bad the women here think your ugly as fuck, you guys have to pay a way higher bride's price to get the women here. Its like you're biologically inferior somehow?
>3.None of your business desu.
Its the business of people who aren't retarded to understand the implications of low IQ over a billion person threshold. I don't understand how George Soros and his Open Society Foundation in line with other Anglo-American eugenicists haven't been slaughtering your kind, if there was a case to exterminate a race on this planet, you're would be the ideal

I wonder if the only reason India had civilization was because the Atlantean and Aryan migration, forming the upper crust of a semi civilized order over the primitive race of savages. Most of India's technological innovation is left to make many wonder.
>>
Neck yourself charokhan
>>
File: pajeet.png (9KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
9KB, 254x198px
fuck off pajeet back to shitting in the streets
>>
>>137056786
Sage
>>
File: fuck off pajeet.png (1MB, 1440x809px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off pajeet.png
1MB, 1440x809px
>>137056786
>>
>>137056786
>don't fight

Ha. No. I'll fight.
>>
Sounds more like a black pill, you're saying its pointless to resist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.