[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember Spanish posters saying they had the migrants under control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Nothing could be further from the truth. The African migrants now "re-discovered" Spain as a gateway to Europe. Just a few years ago, Spain was the epicenter of Fortress Europe with migrants constantly getting to Europe via Spain.

Then Greece did the unthinkable and let in 1.5 million migrants until Germany pressured them to stop.

Since then Italy's brave rescue missions off the coast of Libya have shifted migrants from Africa there... but Libya is dangerous and violent.

Not so Morocco. Morocco is reasonably safe and the Spanish coast is just a few miles away from the African coast.

I expect a million migrants entering Spain soon via inexpensive Chinese inflatables. You buy those inflatables online, get 100 of your friends together (don't even need a smuggler!) and off you go for a 2 hr joyride to the next tourist beach.

Gibraltar will be used as a beachhead soon too, as Gibraltar is a way to get to the UK easily.
>>
>>137053520
In Spain, with the government of the Popular Party (PP) of Rajoy there is nothing under control. They do not do anything
>>
>>137053520
Please stop using Reddit spacing.
>>
>>137054083
>Please stop using Reddit spacing.
I have seen this comment about "Reddit spacing" several times in the past 2-3 weeks. Are you the same retard/bot who makes this comment?

Is it another invasion of SJWs trying to destroy discussions?
>>
i visited Cadiz once, didn't see a single black(only was in old part of town). it seemed like a pretty chill city. shame
>>
>>137054006
>In Spain, with the government of the Popular Party (PP) of Rajoy there is nothing under control. They do not do anything

It's almost like some people in power are trying to piss off the native population. I still haven't figured out if it's this or they're doing just enough to not have the natives riot and lynch government officials.

I hope Spain is able to gain control over the illegals, I'd like to visit your country someday.
>>
>>137053520
>Chinese inflatables
SINK
THE
CHINKS
>>
>>137055106

All the niggis enter Spain by the coast of Andalusia. Few niggis stay in Andalusia, they prefer go to northern Spain or other European countries. In Andalusia the slums (poor hood) are of the gypsies, not of the niggis.

The police dont control much the Andalusian coast because mafias have the control for bring drug of morocco
>>
>>137054083
Please answer this >>137054556
>>
>>137054556
>responds to a post about Reddit spacing with Reddit spacing
Plz leave
>>
>>137058625
What the fuck is wrong with you people? What's this new trend about "Reddit spacing"?

Are we being invaded again?
>>
>>137054083
Fuck you. It is well organised and easy to read. Good for him. What a stupid thing to complain about.

I mean

what

a

stupid

thing

to

complain

aboot.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x666px
>>137053520
Moroccan policemen have stopped over 100 niggers from jumping the fence in Ceuta today. We're doing our best to stop them. In my hometown I see 5-10 nogs everyday, they always stay at the library because there's free internet. It's really funny when they're calling other nogs, mumbling words I can't understand
>>
>>137063576
I

cant

type

that many thinky thoughts

so when people type a lot

it makes me

have

the envy

OP how many illegal migrants in America bub?
>>
>>137064599
Savage, and accurate.
>>
>>137064599
>OP how many illegal migrants in America bub?
I do not know. You tell me. Is there a statistic that Trump introduced?

Why don't you have random ID checks in subways, on roads, in schools, in universities, in banks, in restaurants, on the street etc.? Just ask people for their ID if they do anything such as buy a cupcake or smokes or want a subway ticket or rent a car.
>>
Imagine going down to the beach and seeing literal hordes of shitskins invading your country via inflatable rats

And you try to warn people and get called racist for it, and then you find out your government actually endorses and funds the invasion

Lol
>>
what happens? those niggers will move to North Europe, especially France (many of them speak francois)

we tried to fix this problem but other european countries didnt give a shit, now they are affected by mass inmigration too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.