[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is more phobic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: gaymuslim.jpg (53KB, 425x685px) Image search: [Google]
gaymuslim.jpg
53KB, 425x685px
Gays against Islam, or Islam against gays?

https://youtu.be/rL5MkFnlX64

http://www.livetradingnews.com/islam-london-pressure-reform-51327.html

Bangash, who described himself as “a British Pakistani, who grew up as a gay individual in a Muslim family,” said that Shafiq’s complaints were groundless.

“Asking us to leave the religion and then be silent about our kin across the world, who are being victimized by the Muslim states, is an absurd request,” he said.

Bangash said that the group has no intention of spreading Islamophobia in the British society, explaining: “This is my community. I have no interest in galvanizing hate against Muslims because I’ll be subjected to that same hate” due to own Muslim background.

However, the spokesman stressed that the Council of ex-Muslims will continue to protest persecution of minorities in Islam and other religions.

“If religion is legislating against people, like gays, we will challenge that. And we will challenge that boldly. We will challenge that in meaningful ways, holding signs that provoke thought,” Bangash said.
>>
>>137052253
When you get migrants you always get people who run away from something, either they stolen money or they being unacceptable for their culture. So enjoy your degeneracy of those mentally ill people who think they are Muslims and gays at same time, literally history as in USA, but with Muslims and Christians at same time. You allow democracy, you get conflict and eventually devalue everything to "i can call myself whatever i want even when i don't do how that group i am calling myself member of wants me to be"
>>
>>137052253
That nigga is fabulous.
>>
>phobic
Nobody. Homosexuals are disgusting. No more "irrational fear" than stating the same about rotten cockroach.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.