[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basketball American Calls out India and is Forced to Apologise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

>Durant, a member of the NBA champion Golden State Warriors, traveled to India recently, where he apparently experienced some culture shock.

>“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience,” the website quotes Durant as saying.

>Durant also described the conditions in the area near India's famed Taj Mahal monument.

>He said he was expecting “holy ground, super protected, very, very clean.” But instead, he saw “(m)ud in the middle of the street.”

>In addition, “houses were not finished but there were people living in them. No doors. No windows ... stray dogs and then, boom, Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.”

>He said the area reminded him of distressed neighborhoods where he grew up, in Washington, D.C.
>>
>>137051951
Why doesn't he go to his ancestors were so he can see the same thing?
>>
>>137051951
Distressed nigger who cares
>>
I would feel bad for him if we wasn't such a fucking kike for going to play with the memechuckers
>>
poo in loos response:

Dear Kevin Durant,

You don’t know me. And quite frankly, until recently I just knew you as a basketball player in the NBA.

Now I, and many people, know you as the guy who made hateful comments about a country you had the privilege of visiting.

So maybe you need to be educated on a place you deemed ‘rough’ and ‘20 years behind.’

The Indian subcontinent was home to the Indus Valley civilization which has been around since the 3rd millennium B.C. America became a nation in 1776.
There are over 1.2 billion people in India. America has just over 324 million.
India has the most populous democracy in the world.
With your interview in The Athletic, specifically this response below…

Q: First of all, India. You just got back. What was that like?

DURANT: Um, it was a unique experience. I went with no expectation, no view on what it’s supposed to be like. I usually go to places where I at least have a view in my head. India, I’m thinking I’m going to be around palaces and royalty and gold — basically thought I was going to Dubai. Then when I landed there, I saw the culture and how they live and it was rough. It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. You see cows in the street, monkeys running around everywhere, hundreds of people on the side of the road, a million cars and no traffic violations. Just a bunch of underprivileged people there and they want to learn how to play basketball. That s— was really, really dope to me.

You say you thought you were ‘going to Dubai’… perhaps you didn’t Google places to visit your trip, which seems odd, but here are some links to check out. The first is to 5 star hotels in New Delhi. Maybe you missed them among the cows and monkeys.

A search of ‘palaces in Delhi’ instantly reveals the ‘Amer Fort’, ‘Patiala House’, and ‘Pataudi House’. Guess those got lost too. Here are more in case you wanted a list of palaces.
>>
>>137052064
poo in loos response cont...

Another part of your answer struck me as odd, you refer to India that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience. Did you know that the zeros in your bank account came from India? That’s right, India created the zero. Here’s a list of 17 other things they created that required knowledge and experience:

“Just a bunch of underprivileged people there and they want to learn how to play basketball. That s— was really, really dope to me.”

This last sentence was pretty presumptuous to me as well. I’m sure if you ask the people in India who are suffering (and there are so many who are not) what they want to do with their life, I’m sure their first answer may not be basketball.

It’s incredibly disappointing that someone in your position and with the influence you have over other people deciding to be careless, uneducated, and uninformed.

Yes, India has work to do when it comes to development, infrastructure, housing, and sanitation that is absolutely true. However, you have over 1 billion people living in a place smaller than the United States, so maybe you didn’t consider how much poverty is magnified?

I challenge you to visit some of the poverty stricken places in America and see if it doesn’t look similar.

America is a great country that is much more developed and certainly enjoys more liberties than many other nations, you can’t argue that. You are someone who enjoys those very privileges as am I.

You were welcomed into a nation with open arms by people who looked up to you and you disrespected them and many of the South Asian diaspora who also look up to you.

https://www.americanbazaaronline.com/2017/08/11/kevin-durant-you-disrespected-indians-428001/
>>
>>137052056
its not about the nigger. its about not being abel to call out india as it is

A STINKING CESSPIT WITH DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
File: 1497842263619.jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497842263619.jpg
56KB, 640x640px
>>137051951
That wasn't mud
>>
>Basketball American
>the new African American
keked
>>
>I went there and saw a lot of poverty
>THATS RACIST!
That pajeet slave is just doing it ironically don't you know it's cool to be born in a low caste now?
>>
>>137052275
was thinking the same thing he's blessed to not visit the rivers they have in the area imagine him seeing floating copses or aborted fetuses being eaten by pigs on the street I cant believe that fucking Pajeet has the nerve to even compare poverty stricken India to any poverty stricken American area
>>
File: Delhi, Uttam Nagar.jpg (980KB, 2219x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Delhi, Uttam Nagar.jpg
980KB, 2219x1233px
>>137051951
Time to repost this classic article by a lady from Uganda who was shocked by the conditions she found as a student in India:

http://www.monitor.co.ug/LifeStyle/Reviews/-/691232/923972/-/view/printVersion/-/fp2eaq/-/index.html

>LETTERS FROM INDIA: Such poor hygiene affects foreigners

>By Flora Aduk

>There is a part of my experience in India that I must always cringe about as I narrate it. It is one of those bad moments of a good story when you can’t ignore the downside, however much you try because it stubbornly won’t go away.

>I can best relate it to failing to tell your colleagues that while the food at the hyped wedding you went to was tasty, it was cold by the time you were served and this ruined it for you.

>That is what talking about the hygiene situation in India feels like. Despite everything I love about India, my tales often come to a dim end when I must mention the fact that the society is not that hygienic. One of my bolder friends would put it straight, they are dirty people, period!

>Sad, I know, especially when your nostrils are always met with a rather foul smell as you stroll in even the most sophisticated of places in the cities. I never knew that an environment that looks sparkling could still manage to have such odour until I came to India.

>Whether it is in the metropolitan cities like Delhi or smaller towns like the one I live in Behror, the sanitation is wanting. I have failed to decide whether it is the drainage system or the total disregard of littering. You think Ugandans litter? Well, you should see the sidewalks of some of the streets in India. Litter or dark stagnant water is part of some of them.
>>
>>137053721

>It is a common place for your heart to be broken when despite how neat and clean a place looks, lurking somewhere is a sign of poor sanitation. It may be displaced garbage in some corner, foul smell, flies or just about anything that reads not so clean after all.

>One of my friends who visited with a family for two weeks confessed that the situation was no better there.

>While naturally there are many other families that have high sanitation standards, this has made us fail to accept invitations to spend any of the many holidays in our colleagues’ homes.

>Amusingly, the only people who seem to find a problem with the sanitation are foreigners. It is not unusual to find nationals, even those who look like they would know otherwise eating at roadside mobile snack bars set in a dirty environment.

>However, what takes the cake is the spitting habit. At the risk of making you lose appetite for your meal today, I must tell you about this disgusting habit. Men, especially, spit every 10 minutes or so, and in the street too, so draw a picture of about one billion people spiting all over the place complete with a heavy cough and snort too.

>Well, that sounds a bit exaggerated, but I am sure you can now understand that part of our suffering as foreigners. One of the things I look forward to is taking a breath of fresh air in Uganda.
>>
>>137052128
>>137052064
It's gratifying to see this idiot get roasted in the comments
>>
>designated mudding streets
>>
File: enrichment.jpg (32KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
enrichment.jpg
32KB, 780x520px
>>137052064
>had the privilege of visiting

>http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/03/outrage-as-cnn-reporter-eats-human-brains-on-air.html
http://archive.is/CNXHQ
>>
>>137054034
i remember this. but now he is fired for calling trump fucking stupid or something like that. stupid muslim anyway
>>
>>137051951
>he saw “(m)ud in the middle of the street.”
That was not mud.
>>
>>137051951
Whut, even Indians themselves would admit it's a shithole and an embarrassment to any civilized Indian. There's only so much a civilized man can do when surrounded by street-shitting savages.
>>
>>137052128
Except America doesnt have a massive street shitting problem

Durant is roflworthy nog but this poo has some serious self reflection to do
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>137051951
>mud
>>
>>137052064
dont expect indians to not get butthurt
all that crusty shit must make for some nasty ass burn

i expect this nogger to receive some shitty backlash, noggers have it too good in usa they dont deserve that country... this one realized it when he travlled to an actual shithole
>>
>"""mud""" in the streets
PAJEETS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>137053721
>worse hygiene than literal darkest Africa
Ouch that's got to hurt
>>
File: mud.png (128KB, 1190x682px) Image search: [Google]
mud.png
128KB, 1190x682px
>>137054782
>>
>>137054549
>muh indus valley civilisation
>>
>>137051951
What do people have to apologize for telling the truth?
>>
File: kevin-seraphin.jpg (297KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-seraphin.jpg
297KB, 1000x600px
>>137051951
I mean, for a snake he is correct on every statement. As one of the most heard players on the basketball community it is a good thing he isn't afraid to tell the truth.
>>
>>137051951
Apologize for what? Sounds completely honest
>>
>>137052245
Niggers have no room to talk shit about anyone. The white man built everything they take for granted today.
>>
>>137051951
>'mud'
>>
>>137051951

I'm not defending Indians, but this stupid ugly nigger should travel to west point libera for another shock.

His nigger race is no different.
>>
>>137051951
lmao imagine being as deluded as your average rich/educated nigger.

There may be poo in the streets, but even those poos are regarded more highly by society than a basketball nigger in an american street.
>>
>>137056199
basketball niggers can get free head in any street in america
>>
>>137056368
While contracting hepatitis and spreading it to everyone else in the tribe.

Honestly, american celebs are widely ridiculed for their lack of intellect, so laughing at a basketball nigger with the reading speed of an 8 year old being made to feel uncomfortable in the harsh reality of life is pretty funny.

Even funnier when you consider the fact that this multimillionaire would have been living in the same conditions as little as two generations ago. But, because of selective breeding of slaves, these athlete niggers think they're special lol The white man literally genetically modified and created all successful black athletes.
>>
Blacks can't be racist.
India should apologize to him
>>
File: ALRAIIII.jpg (220KB, 1700x1679px) Image search: [Google]
ALRAIIII.jpg
220KB, 1700x1679px
>>
basically this thread:
> nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

http://theautismsite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/aut/home
>>
File: 1498088746662.jpg (62KB, 960x815px) Image search: [Google]
1498088746662.jpg
62KB, 960x815px
>>137051951
>“It’s a country that’s 20 years behind in terms of knowledge and experience,”
Imagine his shock if he went back home and saw his people 1000 years behind.
>>
>>137056964
ctrl + f states there have been only 35 instances of the use of the word nigger. Get the fuck out of here you lying victim. This is well below the average.
>>
>>137054782
Uganda is pretty cool desu. I miss the place.
>>
>>137051951
>Nigger foes to pajeet town

>reminds him of his own continent

>says some nigger things

Who gives a fuck
>>
>>137057539
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>137051951
>even a nigger calls you 20 years behind
The ultimate insult, how will poos recover?
>>
>he thinks Americans were shitting in the streets in 1997

I fucking hope not.
>>
>>137052064
they can fuck off, everybody knows india sucks, and i'm indian
>>
The basic indicator of a shit-tier country is how many of the locals are trying to emigrate vs. how many non-natives are trying to immigrate.

India - shit-iter and shittier by the day.
>>
>having to apologise for telling the truth

what a time to be alive
>>
>>137051951
Yet he´ll be a nigger for ever.
>>
>>137056199
Fuck off back to India, you're ruining my country
>>
I'm glad that he got called out by the PC Police. Usually, niggers can get away with making remarks like these - and much worse.
>>
>>137052064
>Indus Valley civilization which has been around since the 3rd millennium B.C. America became a nation in 1776.

Shouldn't this just make it MORE embarrassing?
I hate how people always pull the "ancient civilization" shit like that's validation in-and-of-itself.
Chinese do this all the time too.

>There are over 1.2 billion people in India.

And again, HOW exactly is this something to be proud of when most of them are living in impoverished squalor?
>>
>>137056659
>>137056199
LoL wtf is everyone on /pol/ this delusional?
>>
>>137059953
Every day, every afternoon, every night, the truth stands: /pol/ is one person. /pol/ has always been one person. /pol/ will always be one person. /pol/ is the eternal one, the creator, the owner, the master, the source of all your smiles and tears, future, past, and present. /pol/ is not a multitude. /pol/ is one.
>>
>>137059880
>Shouldn't this just make it MORE embarrassing?

Exactly. The best response to the 'muh ancient civilization' argument would be: "Well, what happened?"
>>
>a literal nigger looks down on your civilization

wew
>>
>>137060323
Blue UFO people nuclear warhead.
>>
>>137051951
Been to the Taj Mahal, dude is fuckin on point in his description. Though forgot to mention the awful smell.

also I farted in the Taj Mahal, felt rather fitting.
>>
File: 181247135.jpg (34KB, 301x304px) Image search: [Google]
181247135.jpg
34KB, 301x304px
>>137051951
wtf now I love basketball
>>
>>137060557

Goddamn ancient aliens - always fucking shit up.
>>
>>137051951
tl;dr nigger realizes for the first time the extent to which white people have improved his people's lot
>>
File: Yamuna_2018164c.jpg (46KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Yamuna_2018164c.jpg
46KB, 460x287px
>>
>>137052064

>WE WUZ
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 183x276px
>>
>>137051951
Durant
>reminds me of where I grew up
Indians
>REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137051951
>mud
>>
>>137052275
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
239KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: poo in loo?.jpg (222KB, 1080x1766px) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo?.jpg
222KB, 1080x1766px
>>137051951
>he saw “(m)ud in the middle of the street.

THATS NOT MUD
>>
>mud

Somebody instructs him about designated shitting streets.
>>
People who litter in public places should be flogged and thrown in stocks for the day in the town square. People who shit out in the street or on beaches should be shot. Global Singapore corporate state when?
>>
indians must be cleansed by at least 50% of them genocided imho. they are worshipping nurgle.
>>
>>137051951
The nigger was on the verge of being redpilled on the relative inferiority of most all non-white races.
>>
>distressed neighborhood in Washington DC
Topkek
>>
>>137052064
>, I’m thinking I’m going to be around palaces and royalty and gold —

Did he think he was going to Africa?
>>
>>137061332
Is this their excuse? Global airline companies are circling India dropping shit on it from the stratosphere to ruin tourism?
>>
That's raci-
>Black man said it about Indians

Nevermind
>>
>>137051951
"nba star". who gives a shit about that?
>>
>>137059272
>My country
t. mixed race kid named Kieran
>>
>>137053257
>Hindjew thinking the caste system applies to anyone outside of india.
>>
>>137055638
he's not talking shit, he's telling the truth you stupid faggot
>>
>>137051951
>“(m)ud in the middle of the street.”
That's not mud.
>>
>>137051951
>“houses were not finished but there were people living in them. No doors. No windows ... stray dogs and then, boom, Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world.”

That's actually pretty damn accurate depiction of when you go to visit the Taj.

Why do leftists get triggered by reality and demand people be silent when they hear uncomfortable truths?
>>
>>137052064
>monkeys running around everywhere,
really must remind you of DC
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.