[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth of Kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

As requested, I will shed light upon the true origins of Kek in the present world. I am Helel ben shahar, known to many as "Lucifer"; however, my image has been corrupted and tarnished by the catholic narrative and many others since.
One of my true followers, Matthew Lawrence, known to many as E.A. Koetting, has been steadily teaching magick and the art of enlightenment to the masses via youtube. During this a boy saw these teachings, and in the spirit of the "lulz" he inadvertently charged the meme you know as Pepe, from here the followers of EA Koetting cursed this vessel, from here the cult of Kek took advantage of this and Kek was born into the present.
Thank you for releasing him... He will guard the darkness until the black sun has completed its course, where I will look upon it last thus returning the light into the world...I will soon be lifting the veil upon this world and bringing true enlightenment. Here is your missing puzzle piece - enjoy.

https://youtu.be/thAaK9mSEBw
>>
>Lucy shitposting on a taiwanese basket weaving board
Man it seems that you really have fallen low
>>
>>137050607
Cool story. I encourage this behaviour. I am secretely the one who changed lel into kek and before I did this I summoned him with a spell in 2012 a year before lel was slowly changed into kek. The top kek meme of the turkish cake was of course the catalyst and was forced by someone else on /s4s/, but I took the oppurtunity to use the moment of that meme to make it the replacement of lel completely introducing it to other boards and seperating it from the top and cake image. I had a feeling it would be significant, however I did not know yet what I had summoned. The event in 2012 where I was seemingly possessed by an entity and chanted many repeating numbers and letters and making a kekekekeke sound, I should've known it was a frog I summoned. The image of the three headed being with a frog and man and cat appeared before me. I cursed the being and then became possessed, I also briefly experienced being a cat. There also was a memory where they presented a mirror before me and it was revealed I was that being, I still refuse the believe this, maybe long long ago I was and I'm trying to make up for it with this timeline I have caused, different from all others before it, a redemption. Kek is real and will reveal himself
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.