[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feminists trying to weaponize tulpas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 00072643033.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
00072643033.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
feminists trying to weaponize tulpas
beware
>>
>>137050535
what is tulpa?
>>
psuedo taco things they sell at taco hell
>>
>>137050937
Imaginary friend
>>
File: 1501711096819.jpg (77KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501711096819.jpg
77KB, 600x650px
>>137050937
Kek
>>
sum the pic? it crashes my mobile web browser on my mobile phone that im using to post on 4chan
>>
>>137050937
secret Buddhist self induced schizophrenia to hear,see and sometimes feel the touch like a spiderweb phantom touch of an imaginary being.

May or may not might just be a huge larp for people on /x/ along with summoning succubus's and seeing Chakra
>>
top kek, first they went after /v/ and /pol/ gained unwilling ally
then they went after /r9k/ and same happened
now they go after /x/
Ahnenerbe 2.0 soon, gonna really suck for those SJW cunts when /x/ uses their magick to induce genital warts upon their soggy cunts
>>
>>137052704

once upon a time, some dude with fetishes for giantesses, femdom, humiliation, and vore created a tulpa.
at first he was hesitant about going all the way, but she forcibly convinced him. (which was part of his fetish set anyway)
they lived happily ever after in a perfectly healthy sub/dom relationship.

BUT

he talked about his experience on the internet.
he described their relationship in detail.
everyone thought it was totally gross. (which it was)
all the internet people told him that he was an idiot for making a tulpa.
he proved himself retarded by arguing on the internet.
eventually he left the internet and went back to living happily ever after.

thereafter

all the internet people realized that a giantess dominatrix tulpa is possible.
they all panicked because they were too stupid to understand that the only reason she took the dominant role in the relationship is because BOTH of them wanted it that way.
>>
>>137050535
>weaponizing tulpas
>when we have old /r/ and /d/ on our side
>>
File: fupa.jpg (53KB, 414x447px) Image search: [Google]
fupa.jpg
53KB, 414x447px
>>137050535
I misread 'fupas'
Disapoint
>>
>>137050535
>leftists are legitimizing mental ilnesses
So nothing new, then.
>>
Good thing any man worth a damn isn't a mystical retard that wants an imaginary friend.
>>
progressive tulpas vs backward waifus
>>
>>137050535
is this guy kill?
>>
>>137058268
most likely spiritually/literally consumed by her
>>
>>137052744
tulpas are imaginary friends.
succubus are detrimental but real.
there are creatures that can be weaponized.
tulpas are not one of them.
succubus and co are overwhelmingly alluring
to weaponize they must be DENIED.
the left are far too degenerate for willpower
>>
File: 1431924719833.gif (242KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1431924719833.gif
242KB, 500x359px
>>137058534
Literally everyone, EVERYONE is too lacking in willpower or mental well-being to train themself in creating a permanent imaginary friend by allowing your subconscious to run Hulk Wild on you.
Doing this shit will drive you insane.
>>
>>137058416
sounds hot
>>
>>137058880
the real recipe for the tulpa aka shoggoth is to put your own seed and shit in a bottle, among other things until it comes to life, with the help of willpower. its spiritually birthing an entity.

These leftist are larping like tards, and these "tulpas' are schizo manifestations.

A real demon(they exist) can be weaponized if its seductions are resisted. Its not always sexual. IMO these gender/pedo/marxists are too degenerate to resist anything, and have found themselves on a slippery slope of corruption to mass possession the globe over. Just look at the fucking levels of pure degeneracy we are witnessing. One of my theories for the rise in gender fluid cult is the mass corruption/possession by non-human entities vying for this world.

I believe the activation of CERN has agitated and amplified this mass possession of pure degeneracy, and is itself a weapon used by the elites.
>>
>>137050535
I love this story
>>
>>137050535
>feminist wasting their time with magical thinking and imaginary friends
Good.
>>
File: giantess-maouranko2.png (3MB, 1500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
giantess-maouranko2.png
3MB, 1500x2400px
>>137060287
what if this actually works and every man becomes a tiny slave to a woman?
>>
>>137058534
The first time /pol/ summoned something was Ebola-chan and she killed thousands of nogs.
>>
>>137060123
>I believe the activation of CERN has agitated and amplified this mass possession of pure degeneracy, and is itself a weapon used by the elites.

Bitch, the Vatican sends priests to Cern to contain these demons.
>>
>that time that dude on /x/ made a pinkie pie tulpa and it turned out all fucked up and just sat there crying and screaming in pain at him all day and night
>>
>>137061015
>implying it was legit
>>
>>137060727
>>137060885
there is a difference between summoning a disease entity, and imagining friends. Memetics is a weapon as well, and some gods do awaken into mass manifestation.

But bitch prease, the vatican aint containing shit except muslim feet and little boys dicks in thier mouths. The church has been corrupted aeons ago
>>
Wasnt tulpa some lucid-dreamin and ponyfaggotry bullshit?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.