[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL, /POL/??? WHAT ARE ((THEY))) UP TO NOW??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: well.jpg (40KB, 1240x238px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
40KB, 1240x238px
WELL, /POL/???
WHAT ARE ((THEY))) UP TO NOW??
>>
File: lost in space.jpg (18KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
lost in space.jpg
18KB, 280x180px
>>137049558
lol
>>
>>137049558
Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what is happening and what these "torch rallys" are? Was gone for just 1 week and suddenly all hell is loose.
>>
>>137049558
there's a show going to have its season premiere in september.

It's a prank show called Nathan For You. They've done things before that've gotten nationwide press before they were revealed as pranks. they say this season has the biggest prank yet, one that got totally out of hand.

they've been off the air for 2 and a half years.

the only things i can think of that would be huge, would be getting trump elected, figit spinners, or the rise of the alt-right.
>>
>>137050119
there's a "unite the right" rally.
the torch march was simply something done in advance of the actual rally
>>
Niggers and trannys don't have my permission to die yet
>>
>>137049558
i bet the city would be FURIOUS if they picked up trash and helped people fix up run down properties
>>
File: UTR.png (4MB, 2160x1296px) Image search: [Google]
UTR.png
4MB, 2160x1296px
>>137050119

This thread will give you the videos and maybe some more background:
>>137037218
>>
this shit is about to get false flag hard
>>
Is that march going to radicalize right wing? If so, is civil war in the US imminent now?
>>
>>137051253
it already is. the media presence tomorrow will be over the top.

you morons have fucked up everything. you could've let everything happen behind the scenes, subtly. now its all out in the open. you've put the final nail in the coffin of the republican party and the conservative movement.
>>
>>137051704
Were you born pre-1970? I couldn't have written more of a boomer post if I tried. Haven't you ruined the West enough for one generation?
>>
File: IMG_0865.jpg (25KB, 627x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0865.jpg
25KB, 627x466px
>>137050171
Kek. Anon with the real story.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.