[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's Shill Tactic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: concern-troll.jpg (108KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
concern-troll.jpg
108KB, 500x446px
>Don't you think this event will make the whole right wing look like the KKK????

Reality; Leftists have been painting all conservatives as racist, regardless of it they represent white interests or not.

This non argument is repeatedly found in threads about the torch rally. Fact is that Trump taught us "muh pr" is not a valid strategy. We must boldly asset ourselves and not back down. There are no apologies to be made for demanding respect in a nation that CLAIMS to support equal rights for all. (We know that's a kike lie, but that's no reason to avoid asserting ourselves in the public arena.)

Also cuckservatives have accomplished fuck all, Trump isn't even conservative. He's a centrist who realizes that America will suffer without white people.
>>
>>137049385
Yeah I remember faggots saying the same thing back when Spencer did a Roman salute. Didn't work then won't work now.
>>
>>137049385
shut the fuck up about our country, leaf. only talk about your sandnigger/poo/chink haven from now on.
>>
File: 1502510627648-pol.jpg (119KB, 903x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502510627648-pol.jpg
119KB, 903x768px
>>137049699
Nice derail. Yes Canada sucks, but I recognize that keeping the flame of liberty alive in The United States is crucial for the freedom of white men everywhere.
>>
File: img_1039.jpg (261KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img_1039.jpg
261KB, 1176x1200px
>>137049385
>oy vey go-guys don't you see how make "us" look? You're never going to win people over with tactics like this, never mind that this is the largest nationalist event in decades. I know how "we" can win - go back to the failed tactics of the last few decades. We obviously didn't cuck hard enough before so that people didn't realise that the democrats are the real racjsts, but it'll be different this time
>>
File: 1Emshwe.jpg (908KB, 2268x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1Emshwe.jpg
908KB, 2268x1815px
>>137049507
It also happened during gamergate

People were looking for news outlets to get their side of the story out to, and Fox News was suggested; there were a lot of these same concern trolls - "No, if we go to fox news we'll prove that we're racist bigots. We just need to keep messaging CNN!" and tons of, "but what if xyz makes us look sexist, how do we not look sexist???"

Idiots don't get it. The media will NEVER paint these movements in a good light. No matter WHAT you do, they will villify it. So stop cucking yourself for "muh pr muh optiks" and stop giving two flying fucks what the media will say. They will call everyone sexist racist bigot nazi's regardless.

Goddamn dumbfuck cuckservatives who still haven't clued in that being a doormat only gets you walked on.
>>
>>137049385

>This is going to make Trump look like a racist or a fascist!

I mean - all they have been saying for ten years is that all white men are racist fascists and the minute Trump announced he became Literally Hitler.

They also said the same shit during the primaries

>lol Republicans are dooooomed, they nominated a racissssssss

There wasn't even anything racist about this march.

Saying "White Lives Matter" doesn't have anything to do with other races.
>>
>>137052953

This.

You are racist, sexist right wing """""""extremists"""""" no matter what you do.

Just look at that Google guy.

Meanwhile, Muslims and Blacks openly call for the genocide of Europeans and it's celebrated by titans of industry
>>
>>137052953
I think it's gone past cluelessness now. Anyone still cucking for muh respectability is doing it out of maliciousness, not because they think that's the way to actually win.

Trump pulled off the biggest upset in American political history simply by not playing their game, they can't have forgotten that already
>>
It's literally
>muh optics
It's funny cause the gg fags cucked on this despite our advice, as if we'd fall for the same trap.
>>
File: armofthelaw.jpg (1MB, 1920x1413px) Image search: [Google]
armofthelaw.jpg
1MB, 1920x1413px
My fellow white people, can't you see the irreparable damage this tiki party will do to civic nationalism?
>>
>>137049385
>cuckservatives have accomplished fuck all
Isnt that the truth

Time for the New Right
>>
>>137049385

They are going to make so many White babies at these events. They might as well start calling them baby maker rallies.
>>
>>137049385
Yeah, we just need to stop giving a fuck about what we say and how we present ourselves in public as long as we aren't committing legitimate acts of violence or terrorism. Fight with ideas.
>>
>>137049385
Funny how they are JUST NOW saying that shit, in a pathetic attempt to make people concerned. I guess the shills and/or their handlers are dumber than I thought.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.