[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be fully objective

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Does /pol/ think Blacks aren't human? Or is that just Aborigines
>>
Due to tribal society and location the group never needed to evolve on a more civilized basis and is, due to this, behind by quite a bit in terms of modern society.

One simply cannot remove an individual from a location that values strength and hunter/gatherer needs above all else, throw them into a modern type society, and then expect them to adapt.

I am reminded of the Star Trek mandate which I can't recall at the moment. Something about not interfering with a groups need to either evolve or fail. PC has done them no favors and has kept them in a perpetual state of either tribalism or victim mentality.
>>
>>137047999
Perfect and suprisingly non ad hominem response
>>
>>137048239
I have no issue with such individuals. While I have issues with some elements and facets connected to some individuals there for me not to realistically consider your question as serious as you weren't disrespectful and I genuinely believe this is a topic that should be discussed.
>>
File: 1502512757459.jpg (75KB, 840x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502512757459.jpg
75KB, 840x403px
Human yes. Same species debatable. It really depends on the species concept you use. If you use one of the least useful concepts, then yeah, one race, the human race and all that. Of course, by that standard coyotes are wolves. So there you go. One standard for animals and real science, another standard to spare our feelings.
>>
Somewhere between animal and human, judging by their behaviour. Some are more human but revert back to being animals very quickly and some are just animals.
>>
>>137048487
I think this is interesting and I read something along these lines long ago before mass censorship nailed the scientific community.

It really does raise the question of why mankind would be any different than every single other species on the planet in terms of different types falling under the same species.
>>
File: dindus-1.png (2MB, 1696x8568px) Image search: [Google]
dindus-1.png
2MB, 1696x8568px
>>
>>137048410
I agree, one thing is tha the IQ issue must be brought into the mainstream media/news

>>137048487
Accurate but Abos have Neanderthal and Denisivan DNA yet have an IQ of 63, almost lower than that of Sub-Saharan Africans (the Bushmen of SA score in the 50s).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.