[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people the true subhumans of the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Consider the following.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
>Claim to be the most "superior" people of the world in every way possible
>Claim to be genocided easily everywhere in the world by "inferior" people

Could it be that white people are actually meant to be wiped because of how inferior they are? According to /pol/ white people everywhere in the world are being wiped out because of reasons that Darwin explained in his theory of evolution - such as being unattractive and being out-witted by the Jew. If that's the case, should we not just let nature run its course?
>>
Please stop confusing white people with Americans.
>>
>>137042699
>>>/oven/
Fuck off kike
>>
>>137042699
Show me one non-white nation, only one, that has invented the automobile, the transistor, hot running water, TV and has been on the moon.

Whites: 1
Shitskins: 0
>>
>>137042699
>Claim to be genocided easily everywhere in the world by "inferior" people
It's more a warning that we can get violent
>>
>>137042699
> UN flag
Obvious Jew is obvious.
But seriously, no, whites are letting themselves be wiped out. It's not evolution in that sense because the dominant species isn't being beaten, it's committing suicide for unnatural reasons.
>>
KKK's official beliefs is that the Jews are the master race and that's why white people have to eliminate them to preserve their own way of life.
>>
>>137043039
You can only invent things once so that's a bs metric.

Show me one country that invented algebra? You see why your logic is shit tier?
>>
>>137043039
Yes, you are correct. The white man was once very useful to society. But then again, the Neanderthal was the first to develop tools and cook his food. Yet he is now gone, obsolete, a relic of the past times replaced by a better version. Is this not what should happen to the white man as well? According to /pol/ it is happening right now, naturally, so why stop it?
>>
white people have a large neanderthal dna

dna that is degenerate and produces animalistic and barbaric psychological responses.
>>
>>137043401
Yes, this is actually very correct.

Source: https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.