[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we ban cars in National Parks? Hiking only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-yosemite-traffic-20170809-htmlstory.html

No need for these fat idiots and chinks to be driving cars all over these places, it needs to be hiking and camping only.
>>
The NPS already makes it nearly impossible to use their parks. If they remove the roads then it will have to be stored to nature at tax payer expense.

Take for example when Angeles National Forest removed a disused fire station. It cost them $20 million to rebuild the hillside that had been cut for the building in the 50's. So a building that probably cost $60k to build cost $20 million to destroy.

No, fuck the NPS and their stupid tree counting, forest fire stopping bullshit.
>>
>>137042559
sure would cut down on the cancer that is tourism
>>
>>137042559

Yeah, let's just separate 1/3 of the country from the other 2/3's.

While we're at it, let's completely deconstruct our railway system going through the National Parks too because those are just as bad for the environment.

Use your fucking brain, shit-for-brains.
>>
I'm glad I got to go to most of the national parks in the western United States back in the 90's before all the niggers and spics figured out they existed. Now it's like going to the county fair, ruins the aesthetic and atmosphere.
>>
>>137043246

That's just government bloat at work.
>>
>>137044420
Maybe you should grow some fucking balls and backcountry. No one can find you out there.
>>
>>137042559
I don't see why not. Let the normies fuck off, and leave nature for the people that don't just hike cause "XD my friends are doing it XDDDD". Leave it for the genuine nature lovers. Sure would help if we'd stop importing the fucking world here for this grow the economy meme. Our economy is fucking massive, let's stop expanding at the expense of our culture and nature
>>
>>137042559
No. Your safer from "Missing 411" in your car.
>>
>>137042559
They want to make the parks unuseable.

If they really cared they'd put in a train system or gondola to move people In and out of the park with buses for inter park movement.

The environmentalist have been trying to shit down Yosemite since I was a kid. One year a campground got flooded. Guess what never got reopened?

When a rockslide damaged a concessions stand area guess what never reopened?

Guess what happen to certain attractions that mysteriously were erased from the maps like the Indian caves? Forgotten.

When more people started claiming half dome did they install a second cable or limit access?

What about the slides at vernal falls now roped off and unusable instead of installing a rope or similar instrument?

They even tried to shut down the Awanee hotel.

They are trying to shut it down on purpose anon by systematically making it unusable. They should all be fired.
>>
>>137042559
Sorry goys, you're only allowed to exist within your Agenda 21 approved living pen. Nature is for G*d's chosen.
>>
>>137042559

Personally, I'd be more in favor of banning OP from making threads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.