[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you even refute this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GoufIGv.png (456KB, 498x785px) Image search: [Google]
GoufIGv.png
456KB, 498x785px
can you even refute this?
>>
>>137042550
the pity party is over
>>
>>137042550
>Kings and queens.

I want this film to be made just for the tears when it fails commercially.
>>
>>137042550
WE
>>
>>137042920
"The Last King of Scotland"? A dictator is kind of a king...
>>
>>137042550
Black Panther will have a 125 million + weekend.

The KANGING hasn't even begun.
>>
>>137043062
WAZ
>>
>>137043133
KANGZ
>>
>>137043085
Yeah, but he ruled over some 3rd world African nation full of blacks, so...
>>
>>137042550
Birth of a nation was a remake of the 1917 "most racist movie ever made"

They inverted the animalistic leering and raping and subhuman brutality and portrayed white men as such via propaganda channels.

All funded by Jews so that they can silence and oppress white males.

It's literally blood libel. The blacks have literally become the KKK, and the Jews have long ago adopted Uncle Adolfs ideology and are now nazis who have inverted the idea that Jews are the root of all evil and exclusively portray white men as such. (Especially Arien men).

This is satanic inversion. They are demon spawn.
>>
>>137042550
Thinking about it, I doubt it's the subject matter that turns people off - it's just a general shit taste of the public. I'm willing to bet if Marlon Wayans made a comedy about slavery, it would make more than Birth of a Nation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.