[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhh... Why the fuck did a missile just fly over my apartment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170810_000725.jpg (9KB, 196x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170810_000725.jpg
9KB, 196x356px
Uhhh... Why the fuck did a missile just fly over my apartment?
>>
>living in a flyover state
lmao
>>
That's a dildo being farted from the arse of a faggot who just got run over and squished by a drunken truck driver.

How do I know this?

I was that dildo.
>>
>>137042189
because you're a fag
>>
>>137042189
That's not a missile but your mom's vibrator.
>>
North Korea doesn't have functional ICBMs let alone nuclear warheads for them, it's all political tough talk that both trump and kimmy benefit from. It's amazing that autists on /r/politically incorrect have spent the last 2 years sperging out about the lying media, but now that they're (unintentionally) shining daddy trump in a good light, they are going unquestioned.

In a matter of months the MSM wants you to believe they've gone from unguided rockets to almost cracking nuclear tipped ICBMs. Really, double niggers? They have rockets capable of reaching America in flight time alone, there are no other features that render it dangerous. Who's satellites will they be using to guide a nuclear missile? Who's going to make the guidance system? Let alone the years it will take dumb norks to scale down to a nuclear warhead.

In case you are too young or too much of a newfag to know, best korea does this in a cyclical routine. Which brings me to my next point, I see no mention of best korea as a meme in any of these threads, which is 100% proof that they are infested with newfag ledditors
>>
>>137042189
Are the North Korean missiles so small?
>>
File: 1500874366943.gif (1MB, 286x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500874366943.gif
1MB, 286x304px
>>137042348
What the fuck has happened to the britbongs? They used to be funny and intelligent.
>>
>>137042348
Your travels have been long and to unnecessary places Mr. Rapex 3000.

>apartment
>obviously American
<Land of the home and the free of the brave
<*bald eagle screeches in distance*
<*Trump makes another tweet*

God bless America
>>
>>137042612
>implying you need satellites to guide a missile

https://youtu.be/bZe5J8SVCYQ
>>
>>137042818
Youre a fagget

>inb4 "samefag"
>dont mind the ID its a lie....

Im very lonely right now
>>
>>137042274
kek
>>
>>137042941
I'll keep you company, bby.
>>
>>137042348
>lele pickle rick ahaha xdddddd
Fag
>>
>>137042769

Too much exposure to burger culture has robbed us of our wit
>>
>>137042941
The world gets stranger every day. At least you aren't Op replying to himself as someone else trying to bump his own thread. I can forgive the backwards green text in light of your sad lonely neckbeard life.
>>
>>137043615
Nobody brought up pickle rick but you. Also you wish you had half the wit, and character of Ricky and Morty
>>
>>137042189
its going down. if your a faggot stay indoors and cry in the corner with the lights off

if your a man its time to kill nigs and rape all the white women you can find especially the little girls

there are no more rules now. nukes mean there are no rules. old people get purged for using nukes and not being able to pull their own weight

women will eventually be put in rape kennels and have to butt chug cambells soup not because they cant use their mouths but because its demeaning and fuck white women
>>
>>137044511
I think you may be a future serial killer, my kind of goy.
>>
>>137042612
Pasta is pasta
>>
>>137042189
wash your fucking windows you nigger
>>
>>137042189
Uhm you know ...like its 2017 sweetie.
>>
>>137042612
NK launched a satellite in Feb 2016 though.
>>
>>137042189
Unless you're in guam, your a faggot liar OP
>>137044511
race war now
>>
>>137042189
I read this in Benny Hill's voice
>>
>1 post by this ID
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.