[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh Ancestry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: aryanfeelsbadman.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
aryanfeelsbadman.png
29KB, 633x758px
Waddup faggots.

Was interested in taking one of them DNA tests to figure out muh ancestry. Anyone know the best one out there? Most bang for your buck? Most accurate? Etc.

If im even 0.1% nigger, I've gotta know, /pol/

Pic vaguely related, probable Austrian ancestor
>>
>>137041027
I heard rumors that 23andme is artificially boosting nigger/shitskin %
>>
>>137041027
Well. This one will not scam you, but you need to know polish.

http://www.testdna.pl/
>>
File: 1500672494505.png (94KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500672494505.png
94KB, 561x342px
Did you ever think that this would be one fucking easy way for the NWO to build a database?

Fuck that shit, you're a scumbag with 48 chromosomes like everyone else; you need Jesus.
>>
46. Kek
>>
File: anglo.png (96KB, 512x742px) Image search: [Google]
anglo.png
96KB, 512x742px
>>137041155
Naw.
>>
I unironically believe this is a jewish OP to wipe out the strongest bloodlines they detect. Or kill the next jesus before he can lead a real crusade.
>>
File: THEWOJS.png (471KB, 1356x683px) Image search: [Google]
THEWOJS.png
471KB, 1356x683px
>use 23andme goy
>>
yknow, i looked at the 23andme website, and was instantly put off by the fact that all the "examples" are mixed race ppl. Like, every single one. fucking creepy.
>>
I feel like I need to answer this. They all actually go to the one and only company who sequenced the human genome for the testing. So...all the data people send in is compared to the same thing in the same place. I didnt know this until I excitedly took one and then met someone who makes a living in this world. Its not a scam just different ways to skin a cat. Follow the money. Too lazy to look up the technology for yourself not my problem. Cant say you werent told the right answer faggots.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (310KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
310KB, 1000x570px
>>137041027
>If im even 0.1% nigger, I've gotta know, /pol/
One day we will be able to edit the nigger out of you.
>>
>>137041027
http://www.africanancestry.com/home/
This one will be excellent for you.
>>
>>137041027

Actually my family maintained a complete genealogy. I can trace my roots back to Scotland, Ireland and wales paternally, and Ireland, Scotland and Sweden maternally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.