[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst parent ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1726536172537.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1726536172537.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQaS5T70NGA

One of the most harrowing videos I've ever seen.

I want pol's thoughts on the video and what that daughter's future holds for her.
>>
>>137038944
Wtf?! Leaf!!!
>>
>>137038944
Sad.
>>
>>137038944
Send all niggers back to apefrica
>>
>>137038944
Maybe Black men evolved to abandon their kids because it actually increases their chances of survival.
>>
Niggers gon nig
>>
File: balding man holding bat.jpg (40KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
balding man holding bat.jpg
40KB, 600x481px
>nigs gonna nig

Well, that's another shot to what's left of my empathy. What kind of "man" puts his baby girl in danger like that and then tries to portray himself as a victim after the fact.
It's inhuman.
>>
>>137038944
I feel bad for the child, but the man is clearly out of his right mind, and using the child as an escape/sympathy tactic. If he would've done what he was told, he may have been met with a more compassionate force. The reporters at the end are bang on.

In regards to that picture you posted, what's the story there? Did the jackass get what they deserved for treating the baby that way? Poor treatment of children really makes my blood boil.
>>
>>137038944
>Worst parent ever
This is just a slightly heightened version of typical Black parenting
>>
File: 1501799084137.jpg (56KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1501799084137.jpg
56KB, 342x342px
>>137040333
>>
File: baby.jpg (25KB, 454x343px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
25KB, 454x343px
>>
The female officer arrives, does nothing to help, and repeats 'stop resisting' 20x. Typical. Why do we allow women to do this job?

Also, yeah, niggers. That girl is going to be a piece of human filth in just 10 years. And having to listen to some nigger saying "just another black man goin ta jail, dis some bullshit rite heah."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.