[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition to rescue white South African refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1920.jpg (180KB, 962x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1920.jpg
180KB, 962x639px
Why aren't other white nations petitioning to relocate and rescue White South African refugees?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
>>
>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

Sorry but that was not originally on the statue.
>>
>>137039240
100x better than niggers and spics and other assorted sewer brown hordes.
>>
Wouldn't these children meet the definition of African American if they moved here?
>>
>>137038731

Well I never met a nice South African

And that's not saying much mun
>>
>>137038731

bump

save the Boers

they are our distant cousins
>>
>>137039574
Ithey are referred to as Black Americans since it be weird to say; European Americans.
>>
>>137040662
**European African American
>>
>>137040613
When there's a will, there's a way. Whitening America
>>
>>137040747
>Eufrican American
>>
File: IMG_1921.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
>>137038731
-"Won't someone please think of the children?"
>>
Bump

Save these bóers
>>
>>137038731
Southernmost parts of Namibia are inhabited mainly by whites. It's also barren af, but still a safe zone. Any thoughts, SA bros?
>>
#BumpforBoers
>>
File: Washington.jpg (373KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
Washington.jpg
373KB, 1038x539px
BUMP

We need to welcome them to America. Exodus by airlift and boat.
>>
File: DieAntwoord4exitTM140710-1.jpg (102KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
DieAntwoord4exitTM140710-1.jpg
102KB, 900x600px
Does that mean I get to adopt Die Antwoord?
>>
>Australian petition to accept ‘persecuted white South Africans’ as refugees nears 10,000 signatures

Love how it is in quotes when talking about whites :).
>>
>>137038731
They are privileged white crackers not Africans, they need to stop their cultural appropriation.
>>
I can see Trump doing this, We aren't allies with South Africa so if we did this no tensions would be made. Plus it would be easy to transport 4 Million due to our military size.

Signed
>>
>>137044673
Yolandi is so fucking weird
I still can't tell how much of their shtick is just an act
>>
Just help us wipe out the nog for fuck sakes
>>
Mmmmhm interedasting....

Probably meant for afrikaner fucks though
>>
>>137044673
I came here to post about Yolandi.
>>
>>137046884

You had decades to do it and couldnt, they breed faster than you can get rid of the louse
>>
>>137046884

Yeah man, anyone have Wouter Basson's number? He might have finished that ethnic weapon by now.
>>
>>137046884
we have our own nog problem
AND we have mexicans too
>>
Would /pol/ assist South Africans/Rhodies to come to NZ/Aus?

Individual /pol/acks could scope out a job and short term accommodation to assist with working Visa. Then we find our starving African child on /pol/, they make their own go fund me and we give them enough money to make applications and for a plane ticket.
>>
>>137038731
Only if they're Anglo, Dutch can fuck off
>>
File: 1501417066833.png (426KB, 740x339px) Image search: [Google]
1501417066833.png
426KB, 740x339px
>>137048856
Petition the government, or start a donation fund.
Petition asylum for the Ethnic cleansing of Anglos and Boer in SA.
kiwis have the best chances, because the country has less people and u can more easily influence your politicans.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>137049607
>Only if they're Anglo, Dutch can fuck off

Ofc canadians would want only pic related types
>>
>>137048856
>Would /pol/ assist South Africans/Rhodies to come to NZ/Aus?
>Leave a kaffir infested shithole for a boring island with no jobs full of drunks or a barren wasteland full of cunts and dingos that steal your baby

I'd rather stay and slay some nogs

>>137049607
Most of the anglo trash left a long time ago, they're too cowardly to do anything other than raise their wives sons
>>
>>137049607
Anglos killed off Rhodesia and South Africa, Chang.
>>
>>137038731
Any kind of migrants are bad. South Africa is a melting pot. If you are black there you came from different countries, if you white there you came from different countries. Let us not repeat that stupid experiment ever again. They live in constant worry and conflict for hundred years. You think i want such bullshit here? You can keep that in USA. Best country is where every foreigner gets deported. Let them do genetic test and see if they are even valuable enough to be considered a race and then sort them by country, charge them money to come to designated European countries.
>>
Don't kill the boers, don't kill the farmers. Twas they are abandoned kinder of the dutch and of the Germans, kidnapped by the Eternal Anglos and condemned to a live of paying for the sins of the Britonic criminal.
>>
>>137038731
why not just murder all blacks? asking for a friend
>>
>>137053252
Good luck. South Africa isn't shifting slaves around any longer, they are democracy now.
>>
>>137051471
No that was the Dutch faggots who changed south Africa's flag to some ugly New York flag rip off and turned the country into a republic
Look at what happened to Brazil, France and Russia when they became republics
>>
>>137053252
Not worth the effort.

You should know.
>>
>>137056740
What effort, do you know what the current year is? Give some crackpot biomed scientists room to work with, and they'll give you an antrax-strain that only targets black males and spreads by air within a couple months, fuck they probably already have this shit locked up somewhere.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.