[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's MAGA and boycott China.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: jewgirl.jpg (92KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
jewgirl.jpg
92KB, 640x372px
Let's MAGA and boycott China.
>>
>>137034256
You should already be boycotting anything made in china just based on quality concerns, however its basically impossible to avoid stuff that isn't at least partially produced or owned by a chinese company.
>>
You mean the Jew-Terrorist State of Israel which controls america with The Federal Criminal Reserve Bank and The Dual Israeli Citizens all over the Dual Israeli Jew World Order British YIDDISH Freemasonic ZOG Empire.

#BoycottIsrael China was over-run with Communism the Sassoon family destroyed them Hitler tried to save them. Watch TGSNT and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw
and HellStorm and look into Holodomor and the Bolshevik Jewish takeover of Russia.

China has LONG, but NOT AS LONG AS AMERICA AND BRITAIN, been controlled by The Jew-Terrorist World Order aka The One World ISRAELI ZOG aka Israel.

So the only way to End White Genocide World Wide and MAGA is to boycott and make memes like this against ISRAEL. THE JEW-TERRORIST STATE THAT OCCUPIES AMERICA FOR OVER 100 YEARS AND DID 9/11 AND HOLOCAUSTED THE USS LIBERTY SHIPS.

TARGET ISRAEL FOR ISRAEL HAS CARRIED OUT -ACTS OF WAR- AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND IS BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE AS WE SPEAK.

Pink Floyd will explain further:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYWBvhmrE0
>>
o i would train her alright
>>
File: STG44.jpg (245KB, 911x574px) Image search: [Google]
STG44.jpg
245KB, 911x574px
>>137034256
this image is stupid

I know this will sound stupid but people have been arrested for 10+ for killing thieves

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/29/minnesota-homeowner-kills-teens/8480047/

its like the government expects us to sit and watch them steal our shit then let the police arrive and let them live
>>
>>137035354
Didn't this guy kill them and leave them in his basement for two days before contacting the police?
>>
>>137034256
yea fuck apple smartphones. fuck apple period really
>>
>>137035747
He recorded himself coup de gracing them several minutes after they were immobilized from wounds and then ranted like a madman about it for 20 minutes before hiding the bodies for days.

Self defense doesn't cover executions, even in america.
>>
File: 1485893713955.jpg (114KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485893713955.jpg
114KB, 640x645px
>>137034256
are you retarded if you wanted to MAGA you would boycott Israel and focus on shutting down their Holohoax museums.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.