[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1502227603091.jpg (1MB, 1920x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1502227603091.jpg
1MB, 1920x1112px
If you take pride of your race and not from your archievements in life.

You are a degenerate scum.

Pic non related.
>>
File: passing the torch.jpg (60KB, 540x326px) Image search: [Google]
passing the torch.jpg
60KB, 540x326px
My race has given me this opportunity to achieve.

I don't plan on wasting it.
>>
>>137031961
Well put.

OP, remove your flag faggot. It's about our past and our future, ancestors and posterity.
>>
>>137031961
>>137032051
What both of you utter imbeciles don't understand that you can't take pride of something you haven't even done, you can honor your ancestors for the goods they brought you in the years to come but never take pride and claim it as yours just because of the color of your skin or the bones you wield.

Only an utter disgusting faggot would claim that he has done good because his ancestors gave him the powers they had to archieve through blood and sweat, you both are the epithemy of the reason why the fucking Roman empire fell.
>>
>>137032352
Couldn't you be mistaking gratefulness for pride, though?
>>
>>137032615
That's what i stated in my second comment, that you must be grateful and not take the work of your ancestors as your work, A.K.A: Pride.
>>
>>137032352
why even glorify taking pride in one's own achievements? it happened in the past, man, it's gone. why even think?
>>
>>137032977
Because those archievements are going to be the marks that you are going to leave in this world before parting ways.
>>
File: 1371003497268.gif (2MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1371003497268.gif
2MB, 300x199px
>>137032352

>Only an utter disgusting faggot would claim that he has done good

Who said anything like that?
>>
You should look up degenerate in a dictionary , because that is the philosophy you are espousing.
Meanwhile, those of us with generations of ancestors who achieved something other than being whiny tools like you, are justly proud and are the inheritors of the same will and drive to achieve. And when we do, we do so not for ourselves alone, but for all. This is quite distinct from some asshole who claims his selfish blood, sweat and constant whining about other people could possibly hope for.
>>
>>137033481
Better than claiming the honor of your ancestors by saying ''muh white pride'' ''muh blak ancestors'' ''muh dik'' ''muh aryan hair''
>>
>>137031723

Can I take pride in my neighborhood for not being a complete and utter cesspool of human degeneracy?

Cause that is how I see race.
>>
File: jghcjlk;lJ4.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
jghcjlk;lJ4.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>137031723

I want my ancestors to be proud of me!
>>
>>137033621
Where did i say, that you couldn't honor your ancestors archievements?

I say again, taking pride of your skin color makes you look stupid as the idiots from BLM and the African nationalists.
>>
>>137032773
There is nothing wrong with taking pride your race you fucking idiot. You must have pride in your people , race and family and you must keep your family , race and people to the standards of your ancestors.
>>
File: 1502355094297.png (413KB, 918x543px) Image search: [Google]
1502355094297.png
413KB, 918x543px
>>137031723
says the pole
>>
>>137034012
youre just putting yourself in a group with successful people because youre a loser
>>
>>137034012
Yeah sure, let us divide by the color of our skin and not of our political and religious positions.

What a fucking great idea!
>>
>>137031723
The two are not mutually exclusive, you know.

You can love your culture, ancesters, ethnicity and at the same time be proud of your own achievements. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
Yeah i'm degenerate scum for having pride in my race/ancestors who fought and died in so many wars and built my great nation. KYS OP
>>
>>137034235
Meanwhile other races fought for your country to be built on the stance too, what do you say to those?
>>
>>137034193
Fuck off shill race is the most important aspect of dividing people. First by race then by religious and political views.
>>
>>137034203
You can love your culture and your ancestors but i say again, you think that the Romans did actually take pride from their skin when they we're around the camps sharing stories with their group of comrades in arms?
>>
>>137031723
I've seen this painting so many times, and not once has anyone explained why that horse is so fat. Why is it so fat?
>>
>>137034393
Like if dividing and conquering does any good to us.
>>
>>137034296
Take off that flag your no true Fascist they didn't play nearly as big a part.
>>
>>137034532
meant you're
>>
>>137034193
Yes. It's almost like race is an extended family. Politics change with the times, but genetics are irreversible. Look at the all-white countries of eastern Europe, that endured communism. They still have a chance. Then look at South Africa and Brazil. Whites in those places have no future. I don't care what future policies are enacted there, because it will never be for whites.
Race above all.
>>137034296
If a country stands for anything but its people--its race--it deserves to be destroyed. Niggers are nothing but a burden to my people, and I will never consider them countrymen.
>>
>>137034532
Fuck off, like if the Romans would actually care about their race first.
>>
>>137034501
You can't divide and conquer a homogeneous society. This is exactly the fucking point, you internationalist scum.
>>
>>137034717
Yeah it worked so well for the Romans right , you fuck off. Their policy on race was one of the many things that brought about their undoing.
>>
>>137031723
so true. as a jew im literally shaking right now
>>
>>137034413
Come on, it's not that simple. Race is not just skin color. In fact, many people take pride in their race/ethnicity exactly because it's something you can't choose. It's part of what makes someone unique, part of their identity.
>>
>>137034659
Don't you see that the best way to play against your own group is by dividing it? By you claiming that niggers didn't help anything on the United States society is the most unrealistic and stupidiest thing i've ever seen posted in this whole entire forum.

You know why niggers in USA got violent? First, the war on drugs. The only shit i agree with the damn libtards is that the CIA purposefully implemented drugging cells around the dindu neighboorhoods to make them violent.

Second comes in is the damn welfare system, made to fullfill the ''necesities'' of those in need, meanwhile its used now by the niggers in your country to buy more drugs.

Those generations we're corrupted by the same people that want you the cracker, the nigger, the spic and the motherfucking chink to fight eachother in a race war.
>>
Typical shill move use Fascist / Nat soc flag to try and subvert our movement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M&ab_channel=Zonwending
>>
>>137034746
Yeah, let's kill the bretherin that helped us in a war, cause they're black. Brilliant.
>>
>>137031723

what if I take pride in both?
>>
>>137035007
They did the slave work they we couldn't be bothered to do. And the low class whites weren't happy about it they wanted to do the work for a pay but rich slavers had no reason to when they could use slaves.

>You know why niggers in USA got violent? First, the war on drugs. The only shit i agree with the damn libtards is that the CIA purposefully implemented drugging cells around the dindu neighboorhoods to make them violent.

Sure thats not the only thing you agree with libtards on. Niggers violent long before the war on drugs.
>>
>>137032352
Your putting words in their mouth.
However ... People can be proud to be white. End of story. I am proud to be white
>>
>>137035007
Kikes don't want a race war dumb shit whites would win in a second. Also we don't want a race war either if we can avoid we would prefer to deport but some may not go so easily so we will have to force them. And to call it a "war" is silly it would be a slaughter.
>>
>>137034717
Ever meet a roman before? No? Huh. Wonder why..
>>
>>137034455
it ate too many dicks just like your mom
>>
>>137031723
Exactly, because no one chooses the race you born
and if you are proud of someone else work then you like to masturbate with anyone else's dick
>>
>>137034193
Except one political party is built upon division by skin color. So why is it NOT ok for the other side to take pride in their skin color? Black or brown power/pride is ok, but white power/pride is degenerate yea?
Most people here didn't take to being proud of being white to this degree until you faggots came out of the trees, caves, and sewers to attack everything about our culture. Like nationalism, that tends to ramp up the pride quite a bit.
>>
>>137035007
>Don't you see that the best way to play against your own group is by dividing it?

Niggers are not a part my group.

>By you claiming that niggers didn't help anything on the United States society is the most unrealistic

But they didn't. Only people that benefited were plantation owners. Poorer whites had harder finding employment due to competingwith slave labour and South as whole stagnated economically.
>>
>>137032352
I swear if your name is AJ. It wreaks of 9th grade level English

People can be proud of anything, including getting two burgers, a drink and a fri for cheap because they used a coupon. Pride isn't worth much.
>>
>>137031723
Gas yourself kike
>>
>>137031723
Pride means having a positive attitude towards something, so yes I can have pride belonging to the race having achieved the greatest accomplishments in human history. Only kikes (and a few others like cultural marxists and self-hating cucks) are upset if Whites are proud of their own race instead of feeling guilty/ashamed.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.