[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

You feel it, don't you /pol/?

Leftists are screeching that the concept of whiteness and civility is no longer the face of America, and the illusion that America is a single country begins to break down.

America is well on its way in the process of transitioning from a nation where it's people recognize each other as ethnolinguistic and cultural brothers to becoming a land rife with essentially different countries bound together solely in name under an "empire" government held together through expansion and repression. White Americans look to the new face of America and do not recognize it. Do not feel loyalty to it. The meaning of "America" dwindles each day as they look to their own isolated communities which are under 24/7 attack. Not only are whites doing this, but blacks and hispanics as well.

Liberalism and the concept of "privilege" are turning whites into second class citizens in a country that's supposed to be "theirs". Eventually we will pass a threshold where there is no hope of peaceful reclamation of independence, and then the wars will come and new flags just for the white communities will rise from the ashes.
>>
>>137028923
((they)) knew exactly what they were doing when they pushed to get immigration into our lands opened up. We will have to deal with the consequences and our options are narrowing with each and every year.
>>
File: 1502227892335.jpg (65KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502227892335.jpg
65KB, 403x403px
Good goys
>>
>look to the new face of America and do not recognize it.
>Do not feel loyalty to it.
>The meaning of "America" dwindles each day
So fucking true and I wish it wasn't.
>>
>>137028923

America is the fucking ideal place to start the fire

Actually it's necessary because zog would crush any European country that rose up

If we can Fash America we can fash the world
>>
God damn it, is it really happening?
>>
I love what America used to stand for, but it has soured. The spirit of the republic I once loved seems gone.

And I really want it back
>>
man, i unironically hope christ returns as hitler 2.0 and kills all the jews as revenge for his crucifixion.
>>
>>137028923
Whites can keep Midwest all the way to northern part of the south. Also new England area. Latinos will own the west coast, southwest, Florida. Blacks can have the deep south although they won't last long. And the Hapas nation can be the Pacific Northwest. Canada will have to give up Vancouver. Alaska will be part of the Midwest territories.
>>
>>137029309
everyone on /pol/ always has a finger to point out a problem but never a solution to make out a difference.
kick rocks you pessimistic fucks
>>
>>137028923
Well written. Brought some strong emotions from me.

We have to fight for our people.
>>
File: 1486511785760.jpg (279KB, 660x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1486511785760.jpg
279KB, 660x1004px
>>137028923
HAIL VICTORY
>>
>>137028923

Oh, I feel it.
>>
>>137029685
I had the same thought.
>>
File: 1479432599860.jpg (971KB, 3000x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1479432599860.jpg
971KB, 3000x2174px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
>>
File: tomorrow belongs oliver 2.png (747KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tomorrow belongs oliver 2.png
747KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.