[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prog rock: A white haven ruined by Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Prog wallpaper.png (2MB, 1500x719px) Image search: [Google]
Prog wallpaper.png
2MB, 1500x719px
Follow up thread
So I'm a big fan of progressive rock and have been for a few years now, and can't stand most punk. It was only a matter of time before learning about the animosity music critics had for the former and love for the latter throughout the 70's. How (((Rolling Stone))) would ignore or outright shit on anyone who DARED go against what they thought rock should be.

And after finding an article lambasting prog as "the whitest music ever", it hits me. This smear campaign matches the Jewish MO to a T-- try to bring down a legitimately anti-establishment scene dominated by white men, prop up bands full of (((posers))) who pretend they hate "the man" instead. Examples include, but *definitely* not limited to:
Ramones, (((Joey))) and (((Tommy Ramone))), manager: (((Danny Fields))), (((Sire Records)))
The Clash: (((Joe Strummer))), (((Mick Jones))), manager: (((Bernie Rhodes)))
Sex Pistols, manager: (((Malcolm McLaren))) and forever associated with the death of degenerate Jewess (((Nancy Spungen))).
The Dictators: (((Handsome Dick Manitoba))), (((Andy Shernoff))) and (((Mark Mendoza)))
I've seen it suggested here that Michael Jackson was killed for trying to promote positive messages, and if (((they're))) willing to stoop to that level, prog rock was a victim too-- not a single figure of the genre died young, and even suicide is rare. Plus unlike other rock scenes, prog never promoted free sex or drug use. It's been even known to attract Christians such as Rick Wakeman, Kerry Minnear (Gentle Giant) and possibly Mark Hollis.

There's another absurd article on why Yes does not belong in the Hall of Fame, but it's been buried and become too hard to find. The gist is that they're "too white" because they don't copy from the black man enough, itself a lie. I have no clue how much anyone knows about this topic, so any insight or evidence of (((involvement))) would be appreciated.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Spl1cOf-o
>>
File: Moonman.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Moonman.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>137026567
Would The Moonlit Knights be a good name for an alt-right prog band?
>>
>>137027485
Hell yes it would. Though what would alt-right prog sound like...? OH WAIT I KNOW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5UZVtUC3V0

"Für mëhn fühl ëhndöh Lïtaah"
"Für mein Führer Adolf Hitler"
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.