[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Blockchain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: yr1f3Ra.jpg (166KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
yr1f3Ra.jpg
166KB, 1456x1092px
Is it really the way of the future?
>>
>>137025100
Ask /biz/
>>
This explains how it works and why it is special:
http://www.michaelnielsen.org/ddi/how-the-bitcoin-protocol-actually-works/
>>
>>137025100
It's evident bitcoin isn't going to stop. Bitcoins market cap is only 60 billion atm, Imagine when it's worth 600 billion or the day it reaches a trillion market cap. I bought 5 bitcoins at 500$ last year, bet all my coins on Trump to win the election at 4.5x payout now I have 22.5 bitcoins. On top of that I was able to split my coins for 22.5 bitcoin cash. Feels good man
>>
>>137025100
It's really not. It's a great invention for sure. But so was the model T ford.

Innovation in cryptocurrnecy will come. And the free market will relegate Bitcoin to where it belongs: a historical novelty for collectors. Perhaps still valuable, but in no way the money of the future.
>>
>>137025100
>>137025100

Only if your future includes poor financial decisions, drugs and gambling.
>>
>>137025100
Investing in BTC now means free money for the next ten years. After that, who knows. It's only going to become more valuable in the short term, though.
>>
>>137025100
Yes. Not the bullshit that (((Blockstream Core))) is pushing though, they are doing everything they can to stunt Bitcoin and force you to their patented (((second layer solutions))).

Don't worry though, the real blockchain will be a force for good. It's way more than just payments and store of wealth any application possible will be run on top of it if you're willingly to pay the minimal cost to reserve space on the chain. The future is in the cloud, but not those shitty centralized clouds form Jewgle or BezosBazzaar, it will be spread among thousands of peer-to-peer nodes who are backed by a proof-of-work algorithm that runs off of pure capitalistic incentives.
>>
File: jews did 911 4.png (2MB, 3157x3199px) Image search: [Google]
jews did 911 4.png
2MB, 3157x3199px
>>137025100

DEAR (((ALT-RIGHT)))

CALL OUT THE JEWS OR IT WILL ALL BECOME ALT-ANTIFA'
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.