[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't millenials starting businesses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Soe.jpg (191KB, 1440x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Soe.jpg
191KB, 1440x1532px
Why aren't millenials starting businesses
>>
do you own a business?
>>
im planning on it tbqhfam.
>>
>>137023969
lots are actually.. or at least where I am.
>>
>>137023969
Plan on owning two. Working on one of them now.
>Technician/finish work business (Think fine woodwork like furniture and bars, tree-houses, and just general maintenance and improvements)
>Food truck

The food truck is way farther down the line. But I'm from the Balkans, and every time my family has a cookout or picnic of sorts and Americans show up, they go fucking nuts for the stuff we cook.
They get even wilder about it after they get shit faced. I have yet to personally see a food truck that makes our food.
>>
>>137023969
Because the man, or the 1%, or whatever, those are all evil business owners and businesses are evil. We need to all just be employed and the government needs to force the business owners to pay us all a minimum wage
>>
lol

i've started 3. all 3 failed. ended up losing money.

i have a friend who started one and it made retarded money. in fact, he made the news last year.

btw neither of us went to college and both of us were "1337 h4x0rs" back in the day. my 3 businesses were non-tech related, his 1 was tech related.
>>
File: future_we_chose3.jpg (2MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
future_we_chose3.jpg
2MB, 2048x1364px
>>137023969
Lots of red tape to get past to get started, and crazy amounts of over regulation if you start needing to hire employees

That and they lack vision / ideas, seem to be content and placated with social media
>>
>>137023969
transition surgery is expensive
>>
>>137023969
Are you serious? Millennials can barely screw in a light bulb. And they certainly can't drive a car.
>>
>>137024497
Same here.
>>
>image of soe
>"why arent millennials x"
>1 post by OP
>butthurt millennials will take the b8 and give the thread 300 replies
yep, it's that time again
sage
>>
>>137023969
These days its very expensive and risky to start a business. There are tons of rules and regulations.
>>
>>137023969
I did. I just have no clients.
>>
>>137024786
Tech related how?
>>
>>137026452

i'll just say web marketing and leave it at that
>>
I own one and I'll be hiring more people next month. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>137026228
Maybe for you fags up in Canadia
>>
>>137023969
LOOK WHERES MONEY GOT YOU YOU FUCKING GUIDO STILL ON THIS BOARD TALKING TO US INSTEAD OF COWORKER FUCKS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.