[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't other sites let you post images with every reply?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: muh_diversity.jpg (165KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
muh_diversity.jpg
165KB, 768x768px
And why is reddit so gay?
>>
That nose though
>>
I'm still pissed. So the CEO cut his vacation short because of hurt feelings? Bullshit.

Google is a preeminent corporation in the US and the world. It's a for-profit public corporation traded on the NASDAQ at more than $900 a share. Who has the CEO-poo-in-loo-er been speaking with since he cancelled his vacation? The employees? No. He's been furiously working the phones with major investors and prominent media outlets specializing in tech and business (the people responsible for public opinion) to reassure them that this BUSINESS is in good order and good hands. He has to reassure them because any investor worth his salt is wondering why the hell that gigantic, dynamic, and prosperous company was turning away talent based on prejudicial criteria. Business is hard. Business is a mother fucker. In 2009 Wall Street found itself in more hot water over the issue of bonuses. Of course they needed bonuses to attract talent. That's how business at that level works. Google has been turning away top talent based on social policy, not business sense, and the investor have a right to be concerned. Of course many business firms choose to be socially active and behave in ways deemed to be socially responsible. But Google is, once again, a for-profit corporation and THAT has to come first. Google has strayed into unknown territory and the CEO knows it.

He didn't come home early to sooth feelings. He came home early to tend to his bottom line.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.