[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far-Right Anti-Refugee Ship Was Saved by a Refugee Rescue Boat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: TUNSIAN-C-Star.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
TUNSIAN-C-Star.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
top kek is this true?

A ship purchased by far-right YouTubers to stop refugees from crossing the Mediterranean Sea into Europe got stuck off the coast of Libya and was assisted by a refugee rescue boat, Buzzfeed reported. The refugee rescue group, Sea-Eye, was notified that the C-Star, a ship commissioned by the far-right group Generation Identity, was “in distress at sea” after experiencing a mechanical failure. “To help those who are in distress is the duty of everyone who is at sea—no matter their origins, skin color, religion or views,” said Sea-Eye Chairman Michael Buschheuer. Generation Identity is part of a broader group that claims NGOs in the Mediterranean are not rescuing refugees, but are instead part of an illegal human trafficking operation.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-anti-refugee-ship-was-saved-by-a-refugee-rescue-boat
>>
Embarrassing
>>
>>137020218
Fake news, op
>>
File: 1495337098877.jpg (82KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1495337098877.jpg
82KB, 700x525px
not even surprised they fucked up desu
>>
>>137020502
are you sure? I am glad if it is
>>
>Buzzfeed reported...

Not a credible news source, NEXT.
>>
>>137020218
>>137020394
>>137020502
>>137020524
>>137020587
>>137020695
donk know what would be wrong if it were true, thats like getting on peoples case because they critizise the police for acting overly voilent, and then reporting a crime.
It not like thes guys want to sink refugee shop, they just want them to take them back to africa
>>
>>137020218
ahahahha

racists btfo
>>
Almost all news coverage popped up at the same time, covering the same bullshit based on a facebook post by an NGO shill.
Lefties and everyone else goes mad about it, because they're oh so helpful.
Meanwhile the C-Star didn't require or request assistance.
The worst is that I have co-workers who jump on the bandwagon and sell it as truth. When they get called out, they're reverting to requesting legitimate sources that aren't the IB's own messages, go "LOL ITS STILL FUNNY IF IT WAS TRUE" and go full DIVERSITY AND MULTICULTURALISM!

And people say the media isn't biased and only the evil right-wingers spread fake news.

I fucking hate this shit.
>>
>, buzzfeed reported.

who cares anyway. it means nothing
>>
>>137021924
apparently this is original news source in German, can you give a tl;dr on the article?

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-08/mittelmeer-identitaere-bewegung-schiff-fluechtlinge
>>
>>137020218
Jewish propaganda.
>ABLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU LOOK AT AS WE ARE SO GOOD WE HAVE A MORAL HIGH GROUND BECAUSE WE ARE THE TOLERANT ONES WHO TAKE PITY ON THE INTOLERANT ONES
Question everything
>>
>>137020218
>A ship purchased by far-right YouTubers
>>
>>137020218
fake news was not saved solved its own problems and never called for help
>>
>>137020218
https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/896035454889336832
>>
>>137020218
>t.nigger too stupid to avoid cabal brainwashing sites, even after it's been pointed out that they're brainwashing him
tell me again why you are fit to live in a society built by whites.
>>
>>137022841
Unsurprising
>>
>>137020218
refugee rescue boat captain is a cuck.
>>
>A ship purchased by far-right YouTubers
they really are /our/ guys
>>
>>137022581
It's pretty much the same fucking article you can read everywhere.
"Evil righwingers in distress rescued by angelic NGO ship."
The only thing confirmed officially (by "a spokesperson of the Sophia mission") is that the C-Star is floating in the Mediterranean sea.
The addition of "Not-Funkspruch" is implying that there was some kind of accident that needs immediate response by someone.
An additional "source" is the Sea-Eye post, sounding all high and mighty.
The IB's twitter post is cited, stating that there was no need for help, they just shut down for maintenance.

Further explanations about what the IB ship is doing and what Sea-Eye is doing.
All with the "Rechtsextrem"(right-wing extremist) for the IB and "helping refugees in distress and, if necessary, bring them to safety in Europe" for the SE.

It's amazing that this bullshit gets so much international news coverage.
Then again, I'm not surprised about these leftist exaggerations.
>>
>>137020218
>Fuck those literal Nazi's
>If only they were as good as the NGO
>If only the NGO was as good as the human traffickers
>>
File: SS Goonbag.jpg (319KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
SS Goonbag.jpg
319KB, 2048x1367px
>>137020218
>D-deus Vult!!!

Fucking stop copying our motto.

Get your own you shit Europeans
>>
>>137020218
leaf posting something buzzfeed reported

saged
>>
>>137020218
>buzzfeed
>>
>>137024522
i see, thanks for info
>>
when are people going to start murdering journalists?
>>
Even black rapefugee agree that Islam isn't welcome in Europe.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.