[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

indians have the highest education rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
why are they bad /pol, they commit less crimes than the whites, are smarter than the whites
>http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/09/30/5-facts-about-indian-americans/
>>
>>137018254
BECAUSE LE POO IN LOO XDDD EBIN :DDDDDD
>>
>>137018254
Indians are pretty good. They are intelligent, polite, etc.

But seriously, they smell bad. They always have awful body odor. The fucking curry they exclusively eat seeps through their pores. When my wife and I eat Indian curry, we smell like it too. But seriously, it's fucking awful. Curry needs to be abolished.

And also, Indians have atrocious hygiene standards. I'm fucking sorry man, but I've never seen an Indian wash their hands after using the washroom.

I want to like Indians, but they need to be naturalized to white culture.
>>
I guess you learn a lot when you skip potty training
>>
File: pooinfield.webm (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
pooinfield.webm
3MB, 704x396px
>>137018254
Definitely.
>>
>>137018254
>indian americans

Oh so you mean wealthy minorities who are the most mobile and motivated people in an entire country of over a billion turn out to be the most educated when they move to the richest country in human history? Wow really makes you think.
>>
>>137018254
For every educated indian in the west there's ten thousand more in India defecating in the open, wiping the shit off with their hand and rinsing the shit off with water and no soap

Even the most destitute white people live better than the median indian
>>
>>137018834
This. With the IQ of American blacks they'd have about 1800 people with Einstein level IQs and about 150,000 140 IQ+. America takes the best Indians, which makes India itself even worse.
>>
>>137018254

If they are so smart, then why windows 10 created by pajeets has gone shitty? In addition, their coding, programming abilities are really horrible. Give me the explanation on these.
>>
>>137018254
thats currently only because the west has been doing some charity work and been educating people from the rest of the world (student visas) or the ones who come here come on work visas

if we got a normal sample pool that more accurately reflected indias economic demographics they would be just barely above blacks which puts them about on par with hispanics (mistizo or latino or what ever they want to call themselves) bell curve wise

average of 80ish vs average of 70-77
>>
>>137018254
I've heard that Indian degrees aren't even worth the paper they're printed on
>>
>>137018834
Not mobile or motivated enough to take down their christmas lights or their trash bins.

Hmm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.