[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a krystallnacht against whites is coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 86838.jpg (67KB, 459x370px) Image search: [Google]
86838.jpg
67KB, 459x370px
after the trump presidency is over we are going to experience a huge backlash from the left. like mussolini being strung up and spain going full bolshevik after franco. of course, trump is only conservative by modern american standards, but the left is still stupid and psychotic enough to see things in such extremes. the overton window isn't moving anywhere so long as jewish marxists continue to control the cultural narrative, but they will try to push the overton window as far to the left as they can once trump leaves office. the media will crucify and dehumanize conservatives, with and obvious bias against whites. the left will justify our physical removal from society. then shitskins will openly harass, assault, and rob white people. there's going to be a kristalnacht against white people, while white liberals and pocahontas's administration turn a blind eye, if not actively encourage it.

tell me im wrong
>>
>>137018079
>programs against the richest and most heavily armed segment of society

k

Keep me posted.
>>
>>137018079

LOL you think whites are worried about that shit? They're HOPING it happens. They've been waiting for years. They're locked and loaded. If some shit breaks out, the whites will crush all opposition. You need a reality check.
>>
>>137018079
>spain going full bolshevik after franco
Spain only have been full Bolshevik before the Civil War, all the transition was controlled by Germany and USA and the people in charge were like the democrats, is nowadays when the commies have power
>>
>>137018079

Whites have predicted this for years, fuck even my Grandparents said trouble is coming. Were expecting it, some a very prepared.

What you have to understand the push back is coming. It's why they are so terrified over Trump. I don't think anyone expected great things, he won because he wasn't one of them. Now the people in power know this the push back will begin, with someone more competent.

I truly hope the push back will avoid violence.
>>
>>137018079
>concern troll is concerned
gtfo, jew
>>
File: 1501342504138.jpg (50KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501342504138.jpg
50KB, 450x450px
>>137019662
>prepared

an understatement
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.