[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW: the punishment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
20KB, 300x250px
People here talk about MGTOW as killing our birthrates and combining with feminism to spell our societal doom.

But they are missing the key fact: eggs grow stale, sperm does not.

Rather than dealing with the insufferable, radicalized, arrogant, brainwashed, traitorous whores of our generarion, we can simply let them age, commit suicide or become catladies in 10 years, and gather the next harvest who will have hopefully noticed that things hadn't gone too well for the feminists.
Millennial men will take Gen Z women and not Millennial whores.
A 40 year old man can take an 18 year old wife and father innumerable children. I've even known 60 year olds to do it.

MGTOW will punish this generarion of feminist whores by stepping out of their way and allowong them to die lonely, alcoholic and bewildered.
Post a Reply
Return
>>
It still lowers our birth rates. Not just for this batch.
One could imagine that an offset like that for marriage could somehow become the norm, but that's not ideal. Because husbands would die much before their wives. And because a lot of guys stop caring about marriage when they're older. The older you get, the less you give a shit it seems. And you don't have as much energy to raise children anyway.
The main reason it's happening now is that too many younger guys are unemployed or poor. Women would rather date older guys who are more well-off.
Our governments know this leads to low birth rates but they don't care. They want more immigration to create their cosmopolitan utopia (actually it'll just be slavery).
>>
>>137016757
This was my plan all along
>>
>>137016757
You put a lot of thought into this
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.