[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUMPFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: haley.jpg (67KB, 1124x1124px) Image search: [Google]
haley.jpg
67KB, 1124x1124px
>tfw when your boss says he's not ruling out military options in Venezuela

yeah that happened
>>
>>137014112

I think she is gorgeous. I just love Nikki Haley way too much. She is 20 years older than me but I want her so badly.
>>
>>137014112

Good.

The current left-wing anti-White Venezuelan government has killed Whites and taken their land, farms and businesses.

Trump should end the Venezuelan government; with military force if needed.
>>
>>137015089
KYS faggot top kek
>>
File: Who could it be 1.png (433KB, 598x527px) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be 1.png
433KB, 598x527px
>>137015457
>>
>>137015457

We're not the world police.
>>
>>137016500

Go back to plebbit kike.
>>
File: 1491755502164.jpg (77KB, 1276x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491755502164.jpg
77KB, 1276x717px
>>137015457
Whites are a minority in Venezuela. Venezuelan nationalism requires for them to make sacrifices for the good of the nation. Just like how Jews need to make sacrifices in the West.

We can't have tiny minorities formulating the agenda for the majority and getting undue benefits in any nation.
>>
>>137015089
>having a scat fetish
>>
>>137016653

Their is global movement against the White race.

Only counter-actions on a global scale will matter.

>>137016696

>Whites are a minority in Venezuela. Venezuelan nationalism requires for them to make sacrifices for the good of the nation. Just like how Jews need to make sacrifices in the West.

The European race is superior and other races will have to bend to our needs.

Example: South Africa should belong to Whites even though they only make up 15% of the population.
>>
>>137016693
>calling me a kike

I'm not the one advocating for another one of Rothschilds banks to be propped up elsewhere.
>>
>>137014112
I'm sort of on board with this one. I thought WTF? When I heard it. Venezuela has a very large oil supply so the NEO JEWS are probably frothing at the mouth. I'm starting to see through Trump. I voted for him but I was never in love with him but I dismissed a lot of the shit since he got elected as liberal butt hurt noise. We have no real business there though.
>>
>>137017761
>We have no real business there though.

Thousands of whites are getting murdered or displaced in Venezuela.
>>
>>137017993
So is Europe. We aren't invading there. Not our business. Air drop some food and toilet paper they'll settle down.
>>
Why do even the ones who live in the US shit in the streets and have skin encrusted with parasites?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.