[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all bark no bite mfw there are retards who still take this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: CUCK.jpg (33KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
33KB, 620x412px
>all bark no bite

mfw there are retards who still take this clown seriously....
>>
>>137012102
How's that impeachment coming along?
>>
File: giphy.gif (298KB, 480x206px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
298KB, 480x206px
>>137012102
>>
>>137012102
Can't wait for the fire and fury.
>>
>>137012102
You'd like to think so...

Just yesterday, our navy ruffled the feathers of China as our USS John S. McCain went treading into Chinese claimed waters, just 12 miles from their artificial islands.

The Chinese navy kept ordering us to leave, and we defiantly said no, these are international waters, and we proceeded on...and they KNEW there was nothing they could do.

You must be confused anon,you are describing our last president.
>>
>>137012544

lol
>>
>>137012558

lol
>>
>>137013340

lol
>>
>>137013507
I guess if I were a nutty leftist with no valid points to make, I'd laugh like a fruitcake, too.
>>
>>137013636

yeah yeah yeah every fucking person in this world who calls out this fucking clown is a leftist you fucking manchild
>>
>>137013719
You show your ignorant hypocrisy, when saying President Trump has no bite about him when I gave you an example of his backbone thatjust happened yesterday..an example that MSM is not reporting, and can't you acknowledge that our last president IS limp wristed cuck...and all you have is "lol?"

Not very sound, of you.

I think most here ouldagree that on that can only respond with,"lol" is in fact the manchild.
>>
>>137014877

>MSM
>commie
>cuck

stop LARPing. this board ruined your mental health. this is the 10th time this year that the faggot orange clown called out north korea because everytime he does it, it fluctuates the markets and he can make more money. everything about you americans is embrassing.
>>
>>137012102
trump launches- kills millions, -- WTH why did he nuke NK who will still take this clown seriously, trump loses either way so just fucking NUKE them all.
>>
>>137015946
Don't worry you won't have to stay in their country much longer.
>>
>>137016609

>their country

who the fuck are you
>>
>>137015946
Hey sweetie, the big boys are talking politics, go to Amazon and buy some funkos to cool down, m'kay?
>>
>>137016712
Not someone who shit talks my home country. People like you is why Trump won.
>>
>>137013340

That's just more bark, numbnuts. NK does dumb shit like that all the time with SK/Japan.
>>
>>137016836

every person in the USA is an immigrant and this land doesnt belong to anyone. get this through your head you mother fucking jew.
>>
File: 1491260473140.jpg (35KB, 441x445px) Image search: [Google]
1491260473140.jpg
35KB, 441x445px
>>137015946
>this board ruined your mental health
nigga, everything else ruined your mental health.
>>
>>137017089
Nice bait post. 4/10. Made me reply
>>
>>137017166

i bet you have a kekistan flag hanged on your wall too. and you wonder why white people are going extinct. your existence is a joke.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.