[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to make gay/black jokes in private?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1502299404009.png (16KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1502299404009.png
16KB, 509x411px
So I think I may have made a huge mistake when choosing my flatmates (basically people you live with for a whole year in a rented house). Their humor is a lot of punching down gay jokes and n-word / f-word drops. I brought it up with them. Their argument basically boiled down to, anyone can be offended by anything (even the colour blue), jokes are about an audience, if your audience doesn't include those people who would be offended by that joke, then it's okay to say that joke. They think that it doesn't make them a homophobe or a racist, they're laughing because those jokes are edgy and seen as taboo. It's just a type of humor that I don't "understand".

I was close to tearing hairs out of my head, it the most circular reasoning bullshit. That somehow they were unaffected by physocogical priming, that there wasn't a gay / bi person among them (there was, me) and making jokes about a group of people behind back was fine. Am I being too sensitive or too much of a "social justice warrior" like they said (first people I've meet that use that word in irl)? I want to try and get through to them, change them, so others don't have to deal with their shit. Any advice?
>>
>>137011066
your intolerance of words makes me want to end myself. you are just as guilty as they are. are you wrong for having opinions, or am i, or are neither of us? should you be jailed for your offensive wrong thought, for offending me? are you any less of a person now that you know youve oppressed me? im calling british police right now to let them know of your hate crime, unless you change the way you think, you circular wordophobe.
>>
>coming to pol with this scenario and question
>thinking you will receive useful advice
This has to be bait. By the way, r9k is down the hall to the left. And yes get a backbone and start telling jokes that attack their identities. Tell the raunchiest sickest jokes you can find. Print images from rekt threads and hang them around the flat. Then ask why they dont like your humor
>>
>>137011066
>being a nigger faggot is hard for you
I advise a dose of suicide
>>
>>137011066
>are jokes ok
>colour
Faggot
>>
>>137011802
Not for me, no
>>
>>137012072
I'm not opposed to a good gay joke (really not a fan of faggot though), it's more the frequency of these jokes and the punch line essentially being the same thing over and over again. It's a lot of really offensive edge humour, like using autistic as a synonym for idiot. There are some many creative jokes and swear words out there as well
>>
>>137011066
Why are you asking us? I, we, want you to die.
>>
>>137011066
a lot of my friends never said nigger and fucking jew etc, but I did and now they all do it

>the magic of autism
>>
Why can't niggers be astronauts? Their lips explode at 35,000 feet.
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (40KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
40KB, 480x255px
>>137011066
>>
File: IMG_0416.jpg (68KB, 629x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
68KB, 629x472px
>>137011066
David Allen Coe thinks you're a nigger too.
>>
BABY BABY BABY WAS A ROCK AND ROLL NIGGER
>>
>>137012833
his guitar looks racist.
>>
>>137011066
This is what happens when you're raised by a single mother.
>>
>>137011066
>Seriously asks /pol/ this question.

Dude, no one cares.

"Homophobe" is a made up word. Homosexuality is mental perversion and degeneracy. There's nothing wrong with making furn of it.

Race jokes can be pretty funny. You have to learn not to care.
>>
>>137013305
Looks?
>>
File: 1502414800100.png (906KB, 660x868px) Image search: [Google]
1502414800100.png
906KB, 660x868px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.