[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DESU DESU DESU DESU NK HABBENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Hey /pol/tards

So are white people the architects of their own demise?

Take a look at the Middle-East in the 1970s, looks pretty comfy desu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE

CIA niggers basically spread radical Islamic doctrines to the Muslims and then subsequently armed them to destabilize the regions. Islam had basically already reformed, the US just deconstructed the reformation and sent them backwards in time by a couple centuries.

I'm guessing it was never our plan to have radical Islam to spread into Europe and destroy the only other remaining white clay in the world.

America was already on a death sentence because our forefathers failed to secure a US and Mexican border, and failed to deport the blacks back to Africa after ending slavery.

Good thing we avoided Schillary, because that cunt would have opened the floodgates for Islam into America just like Merkel did for Germany, but in the end, America, like I said before, was already on a death sentence.

All this talk of Jews. Maybe we just fucked up, you guys.
>>
Our forefathers failed to make a proper US-Mexican border, and they failed to send the Africans back to their homes after ending slavery (deportation).

CIA niggers spread radical Islam into the Middle-East, and I'm sure they never intended for it to spread into Europe, but it did.

Guys I'm getting white-pilled. Whites fucked everything up for ourselves. Time to admit it.

>>
I'ma bump like 1 or 2 more times. I think it's time for me to get a job and actually try to move the fuck out of my parent's house.
>>
The Jews basically just seized an opportunity in this country, and I can't blame them for it. Why not play the race card? Why help the nationalistic white side when they will eventually kick you out anyway?

Our forefathers could have actually built the wall at any point in the 19th and 20th Century and solved the demographic problem then and there, but nope.

Sheeit.
>>
Alright, maybe last bump. It's our fault guys.
>>
File: 1487751704975.jpg (897KB, 1524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487751704975.jpg
897KB, 1524x1200px
Trump's wall idea is fun, but it's coming at least 50 years too late.
>>
>>137010879
Iran turned into a sharia theocracy because the kikes and the west pushed liberal values way too hard on them.

It's happening all over again, and once the west has a chimpout of its own and either becomes Fascist, NatSoc, Monarchy, whatever, same shit will happen.
>>

Watching this video made me realize we fucked over the lives of a bunch of normal people. Even if you want to say "it was all the ebul kikes fault!!!" there's no excuse for our forefathers to not build a wall a hundred years ago and to not deport the Africans back to Africa back when they got their freedom. The Anglo-Saxon was very much in majority control of America back then.

White people fucked it all up ourselves.
>>
>>137016469
I think the CIA literally started covertly promoting radical islamic beliefs in muslims and also literally handed them military grade vehicles and weaponry to destabilize the region after it was learned the Middle-East was chock-full of oil. There was no natural movement back to radical Islam. The interest was there when the CIA offered the roles like a job. Get paid handsomely with American dollars, and get free equipment to wage war with.

This Frankenstein we unleashed on the Middle-East now spread itself into Europe, and there went the last white clay remaining in the world, because like I already explained, America should have built a wall a hundred years ago.

I wonder if and when America will pay for its sins... perhaps we already are, who knows?
>>
but isn't iran not that fucked compared to Iraq? I mean they have that big ass city with the worlds tallest building
>>
>>137020365
They're still Sharia controlled. And I'm convinced radical Islam was given birth by the CIA as a psy-op.

Also, Iran is next on the chopping block. If the Deep State can get ahold of Syria somehow (it awaits to be seen), Iran is the next target.
>>
Alright last bump.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.