[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is weev a jew or is this link bullshit? https://archive.is/zPtnX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: weev.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
weev.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
Is weev a jew or is this link bullshit?
https://archive.is/zPtnX
>>
he does look like one
>>
>>137009449
hes a jew and a FED asset
>>
>>137009904
>>137009684
>t. kikes

He's legit, pretty sure he's hiding in some Eastern European country, so definitely not a fed.
>>
there's a thread on endchan about this.
his grandfather is Indian or some shit like that.
>>
>>137010020
he's living in Ukraine so if he was a problem for the Americans then he would be put in a bag and shipped ASAP
>>
>>137010316
pretty sure he's Abkhazia
>>
>>137010020
>Andrew Auernheimer, street name: weev
What do you mean hiding? The feds unceremoniously dropped those fake charges, and he skated off clean as a whistle. He didn't even get a record. He travels legally back and forth between the U.S. and europe. There are strong indications that he is on Soros payroll.
>(((weev))) not a jew
There are exactly three Auernheimers listed on wikipedia including weev, and one of the other two names is a nephew of Theodor Herzl, who is the father of Zionism.
These fake white nationalists you spam here, and follow up with
>t. kikes
, how do you think that will carry water in the long run? Your guys are clowns, they are completely exposed, and they fail to pass even the most casual inspection of their activities. Give up, and make aliyah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Auernheimer
>>
>>137009449
Does it matter? Would you listen to anything he had to say in the first place?
>>
>>137010446
he says he's in Ukraine. which it pretty stupid.
abkhazia makes more sense. it's not even a state.
he said he lived there and in Liban before that.
>>
>>137009449
When was the last time the GNAA was remotely relevant?
>>
>>137010687
which part? the one where he says he wants to build armed drones that kill blacks?
>>
>>137010667
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Auernheimer

Lol, what's the last thing you did to fight ZOG cause I'm pretty sure he's done more than (You)

Is there anybody in the Schizo nazi universe who isn't a crypto Jew?
>>
>>137010020
>He's legit, pretty sure he's hiding in some Eastern European country, so definitely not a fed.
more likely living in a crack house
>>
File: alt right leader globalist.png (495KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
alt right leader globalist.png
495KB, 777x777px
>>137010919
>Is there anybody in the Schizo nazi universe who isn't a crypto Jew?

Is there anyone in the CIA manufactored Alt-Kike that is used to steal /pol/'s memes not a CIA Jew asset?

NOPE
>>
>>137009449
>https://archive.is/zPtnX
Daily Stormer is a British Anglo / Jewish honeypot.
>>
>>137010919
Are you going to answer any of my criticisms directly, or are you satisfied with going the punk route by throwing ad hominems at me?
>>
>>137013461
Yeah, I don't really care what you think. I believe in W--v (pbuh).
>>
>>137009449
Jew, not really. Surnames are from the fathers side. Is he jewy, yes, he is a glowing Nigger assets. Are all glowing Nigger bad? No,but one should run them over with a car
>>
>>137013804
Really? I thought you were hanging on my every word. Thanks for the (You), I appreciate it.
>>
>>137010667
>There are strong indications that he is on Soros payroll.

Such as......
>>
>>137010316
Last I talked to him he was more towards Asia.
>>
>>137009449
Who gives a shit about some old guy
>>
honestly, the whole alt-right needs to be examined more thoroughly. i mean, i know a race war sounds fun, but that is literally what the jew wants.

>>137011979
>As an ethnic Jew of Bavarian origins that is a reasonably adequate summary of my night moves.
wow

also, that profile might as well have been written by a girl. it's really cancerous.
>>
>>137014695
He's a politically active jew, running a controlled opposition, bouncing back and forth between the U.S. and eastern europe where Soros has his color revolutions.
There are some jews on Soros payroll. Who are they, and what do they look like? Might they be politically active, running controlled oppositions, and moving back and forth between the U.S. and eastern europe?
He fits the profile to a T, to the point that the burden shifts to his defenders to prove that he isn't a Soros operative.
>>137014989
He put together Daily Stormer's bbs, a lot of people are getting compromised by that, it's a big fucking deal, newfag.
>>
If he's not a jew then why does he claim to be a jew? He's mentally disturbed or a jew (or both).
>>
>>137015147
>
He put together Daily Stormer's bbs, a lot of people are getting compromised by that, it's a big fucking deal, newfag.
proof though?
>>
>>137009449
Yeah he is a Jew and his parents are super liberal Jews who kicked him out of home because he was larping as a Nazi. He works for the FBI now.
>>
>>137015227
nice reply bro
>>
>>137015147
Hey moarpheus
>>
File: PerfectForwardSecrecy.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectForwardSecrecy.png
1MB, 802x854px
>>137009449
Weev is a jew. He's our generations' Alan Ginsburg. he's been working very hard to normalize bestiality and pedophilia. Weev is also not a hacker, you can hire him to disrupt internet communities. No better than an SA Goon, desu.

Gas Weev NAO.
>>
>>137015147
schizophrenia detected
>>
>>137015147
>He's a politically active jew
But your proof
>There are exactly three Auernheimers listed on wikipedia including weev, and one of the other two names is a nephew of Theodor Herzl

Isn't proof. It's actually a ridiculous stretch just out and out say he is definitely a Jew. I'm all ears if you have other things indicating it.

>bouncing back and forth between the U.S. and eastern europe where Soros has his color revolutions.

It's also cheap to live there and stay relatively off of the radar.

>to the point that the burden shifts to his defenders to prove that he isn't a Soros operative.

No it really doesn't. This is really weak "proof" which it can't even be called that.
>>
File: weev bbs.jpg (30KB, 731x269px) Image search: [Google]
weev bbs.jpg
30KB, 731x269px
>>137015227
It's right here, archived link: https://archive.is/opJbH
>Anglin: The new comments system is Discourse
>Anglin: Hail to weev for setting this all up. Send him a shekel or three
A lot of people are plugged into a system that (((weev))), probable Soros agent, set up for Anglin and DS.
>>
>>137009449
Libertarians are Jews. I would save weev over 100,00 shitskin loving Capitalist libertarians.
>>
>>137016073
>And why is the answer yes?
why are you asking us? weev's the one claiming to be a kike, ask him.
>>
>>137015856
It's circumstantial evidence, and it's pretty strong. If you want to start a genuine white nationalist movement, the first guys you weed are people like him, that's just the way it is. If you allow such obvious plants to penetrate on day one, you may as well put the entire thing in the trash, and a lot of people have. weev is clearly a detriment to any true white nationalist movement, but maybe that's not what you are after.
>>
>>137011097
CIA fags like you are scared because you know the alt right is grass roots movement. All you have is to call the movement Jews and shill. If you'd listen to them they are the best thing in the country now for me as a right person. /pol/ should listen to TRS. They would have deeper insights into the Jewish question and what the movement is about. Sucks kikes like you can post fake shit all day though like your getting paid
>>
>>137011979
Yea everything pro white is a jewish/fed honeypot amiright???? lmao at this kid
>>
>>137015856
>But your proof isn't proof.
It's not our "proof" fuckstick. Weev himself claims to be a jew.
>>
>>137015083
Hey kike can you explain why Jews want a race war? They are replacing us with their imported shitskins just fine. Multiculturalism doesn't wok that's why we will race war will be good. It would have a huge eugenic effect o get rid of them
>>
File: newfags.jpg (25KB, 596x319px) Image search: [Google]
newfags.jpg
25KB, 596x319px
>>137016073
It's against the rules here, and a bannable offense, to announce a sage, newfag.
>>
>>137016662
>asks a question to people on /pol/
>thinks i'm referring to "us" as a generalization of /pol/'s political positions
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>137009449
He's an elite hacker. Watch your ass, bitch.
>>
>>137019903
Very true. That should make anyone plugged into the discourse bbs on daily stormer, or thinking about posting there, very concerned, see >>137015902
>>
>>137020549
This.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.