[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to say to someone who claims conspiracies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: o-TRANSGENDER-facebook.jpg (442KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TRANSGENDER-facebook.jpg
442KB, 2000x1000px
What am I supposed to say to someone who claims conspiracies don't exist and there could never be a big group of meanies doing shady shit behind the scenes?
>>
>"You mean Alex Jones is just making shit up?"
>>
Patiently remind them that false flag events do happen because govts have their own agenda. An excellent example, which is no longer in controversy, is the gulf of Tonkin incident that gave the US the greenlight to move into Vietnam. The point is that these events are carefully planned and staged to affect public emotion and hence public opinion. Tell the people you're talking to to at least ask questions and think critically. That's all you can do.
>>
>>137010274
When I mention shit like GLADIO they don't even respond and all I get is some sarcasm about tin foil hats and other none-arguments.
>>
>>137009399
Better question: why bother?

Conspiracy theories are vindicated all the time. If you have no capacity for skepticism you're likely just another man of the tribe. Not necessarily a bad thing, philosophers were killed for challenging popular opinion. People seem to die when trying to prosecute the Clintons. If you have the capacity to be skeptical, you should expect confrontation when voicing it. What normie would want that?
>>
>>137010443
They may not be ready to face those kinds of realities. Some may never be ready. I would advise you to remain calm in these situations, and if they won't accept your explanations then for you to keep in mind that the harder you push the more they'll resist. Some people need to move at their own pace
>>
>>137010994
>>137011115
It's just so tiring...

They are like happy sheep blissfully walking to the slaughter house.
>>
>>137009399
the one with the mic ,i'd rape her if i ever see her in a warzone/rapezone
>>
>>137011913
Sure you would.
>>
>>137011309
Many many people enjoy being an ignorant blissful sheep. They don't even want to know some other truth. Zero sense of curiosity. I don't think there's much you can do there other than keep probing from time to time.
>>
>>137011986
Lebst du in Köln ?? Ich habe dich auch vergewaltigt. Piefke .
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.