[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is McCain a Russian Agent?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Looking at what is happening in the United States, I can not wait for anyone to figure out the next level and accuse Senator McCain of working for the Kremlin.

They say, under the guise of anti-Russian rhetoric, he got into the confidence, but in fact he was recruited by Moscow back in Vietnam, at the right time to accuse the new president of working for Russia, sow discord in the American leadership and paralyze the whole US state apparatus for the joy of the Kremlin.

This approach is much less incredible than it seems. Vaughn in Poland, Defense Minister Macherevich lived for 30 years with the image of the most anti-Russian politician. And now he is seriously accused of being a Russian agent. Anti-Russian chatter is all a show-off, for a divorce, but in fact it has for many years been damaging the integration of Poland into the West on the orders of the Kremlin. Entire books of investigators about it come out. Than McCain is worse.
>>
I don't think he's a Russian agent, but there is a lot more going on with McCain than meets the eye.

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

He is portrayed as a hero, but he may have actually collaborated with the Vietnamese. He may be compromised -- blackmailed by Neo-cons with his reputation.

The article suggests that many American politicians may have secrets they hide by going along with Neo-con agendas.
>>
Piss dossier was fabricated by FSB and McCain was hawking it.
>>
>>137007354
He's just a huge faggot
>>
He's an islamist, globalist and neocon. So his russian ties will be to whatever allies of those groups exist in russia
>>
>>137007354
nah, he's a military industrial complex employee
>>
>>137007354
Go to bed Ivan. Unless you're on the east coast, then fuck off.
>>
>>137007354
Faggot, implying colluding with Russia is bad. America is a fucked up liberal paradise, if it became even 1% as "progressive" as Russia then we'd have a lot less problems. You take your country for granted. Your people don't hail trannies as heroes and allow little boys to become little girls.
>>
>>137007354
>>137010017
This board gets more delusional by the day.
>>
>>137007354
No. He's just anti trump and pro neocon globalism
>>
File: trump.jpg (128KB, 490x281px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
128KB, 490x281px
>>137007354
Bышe бepи. Tpaмп aгeнт Кpeмля!
>>
>>137007354
Nice theory but I think you confuse incompetence with conspiracy. Truth is McCain's low intellect is well documented.
>>
>think mccain is a russian agent
>ignore the massive faggot cheeto russian agent in the white house

can't make this shit up. yall are fuckin idiots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.