[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1488 dimensional chess

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: alt-right-pro-zionists.jpg (1MB, 1563x1941px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right-pro-zionists.jpg
1MB, 1563x1941px
Why is it a good idea for the alt-right to support Zionism? I'd like to hear some arguments from both sides.
>>
>>137006788
We don't support zionism. We hate jews and wish for the destruction of the jewish people and israel. RS has been getting better on the jew question as well. He has stated no jews in the ethnostate in his recent interview which andrew anglin also took part in, which was a few days ago.
>>
>>137006788
Well, jews need to fuck off somewhere. If they want to fuck off to israel then so be it. But by their own money.
>>
>alt-right
fuck off you brainwashed commie propagandist
>>
>>137006788
because it makes it easier to argue with kike rats. video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

we dont actually support israel, but if you're in a position of influence coming out as anti jew is gonna ruin you. you gotta play the field the same way a jew plays the field
>>
>>137007143
>we
fuck off, you don't get to decide what "we" believe

only i can do that

and we like civic nationalism over edgy reichfag larping any day

civic nationalism can address immigration concerns and do away with the population replacement migration policies of the un.

telling people you're gonna kick out every non-white is just larping. they want you harmlessly larping instead of embracing a movement that can actually get shit done. white nationalism is a trap that does not benefit white people.

yes, i know, existing non-whites in your country have a higher birth rate then the whites. but with fewer first and second gen immigrants thanks to improved immigration policies, that replacement rate will level off.

only civic nationalism can get enough support to address the problems. white nationalism is a fantasy larp that will never come true because most people don't to kick out every non-white that just sounds unrealistic and frankly retarded.
>>
he's such a fucking cia LARPer
>>
>>137006788
If you're in a position of authority you only pretend to support Israel just to say we want Israel's policies towards Jews to be Europe's policies towards whites.
>>
>>137006788
>Why is it a good idea for the alt-right to support Zionism? I'd like to hear some arguments from both sides.
Because we want those kikes out of our countries. Give them somewhere to go, then cut the umbilical cord and let the mussies go conquer them.
>>
>Nietzche didnt support killing jews
Welp, guess he was bluepilled. Gotta stop reading him, right fellow altright magapedes? :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.