[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are we NOT going to war?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1501367651665.jpg (620KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501367651665.jpg
620KB, 708x1000px
North Korea can hit the US with a nuclear weapon. They haven't quite demonstrated they can yet. There are two things stopping them from doing so

1. It takes too long for North Korea to fuel a missile before the US would bomb the launch site. However, they could have hidden missile silos

2. They have not demonstrated that a missile can survive entry, or that they have navigational control over it. These are child's play.

Those are the only two things remaining. They will accomplish this easily. So the window remains. When the window closes, invasion is no longer an option because the nuclear deterrent is active and a real threat.

This is why we are definitely going to war, and soon. We will go to war with North Korea within Donald Trump's first term.

Thoughts?
>>
>>137001726
If he kills the yellow niggers within a month I'll pop champagne in trumps Honor
>>
>>137001726
Why go to war after they get an ICBM? That makes no sense. Obama should have gone in, but he was such a pussy
>>
>>137002333

You're right that doesn't make sense, I'm saying they don't have the ability to hit the US with a nuke yet, but it's really close. That's why I think it's imminent.
>>
>>137001983

we all do pal!
>>
>>137002520
Who knows if they can do it now. They can just strap a warhead to a rocket, hail juche and fire and pray.
Trump is just talking shit to try and get disarmament on the table when they get to negotiations
>>
Its obvious anon. The us doesnt give a shit now, theyre gonna false flag the fuck out of guam , then, drum support for the draft.
>>
>>137001726
Obvious anon, US is gonna false flag guam, drum up support for the nuclear option or the draft
>>
>>137001726
Everything the MSM does now will legally be sedition and it will be our duty as citizens to bash them.
The Koreans we will not be able to protect voluntarily lived and worked in a Nork arty firing range.
>everything turned out better than expected
>>
File: breasts.png (587KB, 391x2696px) Image search: [Google]
breasts.png
587KB, 391x2696px
>>137001726
>1501367651665.jpg
/pol/, what have you done? ASS was suppose to overtake breasts.
>>
>>137001726
Who that semen demon be?
>>
>>137006180
Me
>>
>>137006180
If you find out, you win the internet.
>>
>>137001726
Now explain why NK would nuke America, knowing full well they cannot destroy America with their tiny arsenal, and would undoubtedly bring the Kim regime to a swift and brutal close, along with the country itself. What benefits does Kim Jong Un gain from this assisted suicide? All he cares about is running his shitty little country as supreme leader, ostensibly if America didn't bother him with sanctions, he would be appeased. Granted we will not do that, since his entire fucking regime is one big human rights violation, but he only brings himself death if he attacks first.

People are treating this gook like ISIS or something, an organization that has no central country they operate and take orders from. He won't do anything that will assuredly get him killed or ousted as dear leader. These threats he constantly makes are simply to obfuscate his real goal of forcing other nations to send aid.
>>
>>137001726
Not happening.

People wrongly assume there are 2 scenarios:

1) NK gives up program
2) War

But, there is a 3rd more likely outcome:

"The North Korean Nuclear deal"

Sound familiar? It should...same thing happened with Iran.
All good time rock n roll BS...did Iran abandon its program? FUCK NO.

NK will be no different.
NK will knock it off in public, SK, China, SK and U.S. AND NK will claim a win, walk away intact and on we go.

The shekels most be allowed flow.
>>
this picture is fucking driving me out of my mind

please someone figure out who this is
>>
>>137001726
Ufff....
>>
>>137007293
what's really happening: Russian sanctions were a ruze. Russia is going to come in and negotiate peace and be the good guy again.

Watch.
>>
>>137001726
nice tits
>>
>>137006180
No blacks thank you
>>
>>137001726
>>
>>137007582
This is still 1000x more likely than War.
>>
>>137001726
nothing is going to happen. any real threat posed to north korea = worst korea is blown from this world. much of seoul would be gone in seconds.
>>
What does Lil' Kim gain from nuking the U.S? It would be committing suicide for him. If he even goes so far as to shoot a missile in their directions, they will blow his country back to the stone age in no time.

I don't get the mentality. I think he's just talking shit really. He has absolutely nothing to gain, it's an uphill battle he can't win.
>>
>>137001726

>This is why we are definitely going to war and soon.

Like how we invaded the USSR, China, India, and Pakistan when they developed nukes. Whats more than likely going to happen is NK is going to become accepted as a nuclear state.
>>
Because we got new sanctions on NK that both China and Russia agree to uphold, so that should help cripple NK by a lot.

By getting China and Russia to agree to the new sanctions, the US can now use the failure of those sanctions as the breaking point to launch a full scale attack. Which is probably what's going to happen.

It's on them now.
>>
>>137004585
No! Never! Flat chests, wide child-bearing hips, plump butts. That is the pinnacle of live. Not your... your... blasphemy! bleah!
>>
>>137003026
>>137003476
fag
>>
>>137001726
SOURCE FUCK THE WAR SOURCE NOWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>137007784
link to the rest of the set
>>
>>137001726
Stupid burger, North Korea isn't going to attack anyone
>>
File: 1495076738196.jpg (65KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1495076738196.jpg
65KB, 1024x689px
>>137001726
Hell yea motherfucker
>>
>>137001726
>>
We can blow Russian ICBM's out of the sky with lasers. You think the Norks are gonna waste their one or two, outdated ICBM's on firing at the U.S.?
>>
>>137008208

I posted another picture. That's all I could find with a Google search.
>>
>>137008305
Who is this
>>
>>137002333
You do it before they build 20 more. Or 100 or 1000. Painful but necessary. Or just wait then capitulate every time he demands a billion barrels of oil, or 100 billion dollars, or whatever he needs under threat if nuking US. He's not a rational actor and (my opinion) wouldn't consider the fate of his people before carrying out such threats.
>>
File: Jacob-Rothschild-Net-Worth.jpg (63KB, 1200x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-Rothschild-Net-Worth.jpg
63KB, 1200x667px
>>137001726
Oh yay another war to put us a trillion dollars deeper in debt to slaughter millions of koreans to set up a Rothschild bank.
>>
>>137001726
She looks jewish
>>
>>137008392
the internet will never know.
there are theories that the russian photographer who photographs these models with no credit is a serial killer.
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=girl+and+plum+david+dubnitskiy&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CeUYTmH57NvTIjgxNlGorv00BqA3_1UHvYruBIw5GYij-ibciVrBQBv00O4OMjEu3cWia0YQzFtDypY8kHraH2fIDIioSCTE2Uaiu_1TQGEaRt7a2zeHjtKhIJoDf9Qe9iu4ERLQN4p8OUt9kqEgkjDkZiKP6JtxGfp0nTmhgyDyoSCSJWsFAG_1TQ7EaSWtbDNIx5hKhIJg4yMS7dxaJoRmeW6sPc9fcMqEgnRhDMW0PKljxHQGZlLqQ13AyoSCSQetofZ8gMiEUH-RvBQ8fqR&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsnJjIutDVAhWJw4MKHVOvD1gQ9C8IHw&biw=1455&bih=722&dpr=1.1#imgrc=_

Similar things that are pic-related.
>>
>>137008369
I need more.
>>
>>137001726
Picture this the US or other allied nation already have a bomb in NK.
It's not unrealistic. it's better than just firing one back from mainland US and having any flight time including if launched from submarine.
Nukes are really quite small once you relinquish the need for propulsion, guidance, etc.
>>
>>137002333
Conquering North Korea was never an issue, it was simultaneously fighting China and maybe Russiaan and having to help care for the Norkies while South Korea works on reunification. Trump is lucky in that China is tired of North Korea's shit and won't defend them if they attack first. However, Trump seems like he'd pull out as soon as he's "won" and charge South Korea if they want any help with the aftermath.
>>
>>137008415
But why would you assume that if he were to nuke the us, he wouldn't be nuked right back? The minute that country attacked japan or sk or the us, that would be it for the kim dynasty. there would be no survival for them. even if NK were to get 1000 nukes, we have thousands already. It doesn't make sense to me. Kim's MO is survival, not making huge threats as a tiny actor on the world stage.
>>
>>137009384
>South Korea works on reunification
I highly doubt china will give up border land to american military bases.
>>
>>137008830
see
>>137008662

I think pol needs to start a campaign to save these women!
>>
>>137009620
Not to mention South Korea years ago lowered the government assistance NK refugees receive, most of them don't even particularly care one way or another if the two Koreas reunite, the generation that remembers the Korean War is dying every day. NK getting annexed or whatever occurs just adds to their own worries, suddenly SK is expected to deal with the millions of refugees who if they are fortunate enough to be the well off caste in Pyongyang are still a solid decade or so behind the rest of the modern world in technology, and the majority in abject poverty need years of deprogramming and reeducation. Refugees have to be taught how to get on a bus and pay fare, for fucks sake. Dumb motherfuckers are quick to realize the issue of rapefugees with all the wars in the middle east, but they're strangely oblivious to gook refugees.
>>
>>137001726
Nuclear deterrent is still a threat you dolt. NORK can be entirely,100% vaporized. At best NORK could hit part of a US City.
>>
>>137001726
No war, they already have biodeterrence. That's the main reason NK has been allowed to develop a nuclear arsenal to replace it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.