[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just when I had hope for myself as a person.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: donald_trump_thumbsup.jpg (287KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_thumbsup.jpg
287KB, 620x412px
I'm now paranoid of being nuked to oblivion.

>Live in California
>Hate living here
>Finally get the chance to move to a red state(AZ) for college and study a trade
>NK decides to pull this fucking shit
>Realize I'm most likely getting nuked and bringing it up to others is most likely going to get them to laugh at me

I guess it's goodbye then. I'm gonna remember the 2016 election if I do go out. It was fun knowing all of you if that's the case.
>>
Stop being a fucking pussy, nothing is going to bomb California
>>
>>136999574
>bringing it up to others is most likely going to get them to laugh at me
that's truly the worst that could happen to a person
>>
>>137000000
what was it
>>
>California gets nuked
>America gets rid of the gobunist problem

And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>136999574
don't. this is going to all blow over
>>
File: 1494657986443.jpg (38KB, 452x586px) Image search: [Google]
1494657986443.jpg
38KB, 452x586px
>>136999574
t.numale
>>
>>137000787
a guy who said "WW3 will come if the sun shines high" bullcrap.
>>
>>136999574
>I'm now paranoid of being nuked to oblivion.
Good. The mind control is working perfectly.
Get afraid, goyim! Get so afraid that everything else in your life is put on hold and divert all your attention to the sense of impending doom. Let your survival instincts run wild and shut down your critical thinking!
>>
>>136999802
California's such a shithole they'd just let it die by itself, not worth wasting nukes on
>>
>>136999574
Buddy I live in degenerate LA. I'm ready for the nuke. When it happens it will be just a flash, and then bang. My molecules will be all rearranged. *trannyphantom* *trannyphantom* I'll have bright pink hair and glowing gay eyes. Ill be much more unique than the other xi's. Then I'll know what I'll have to do, fuck faggot till I live in a degenerate zoo. I'm gunna fucc u up OP
>>
>>136999574
NK couldn't set off a firecracker in CA.
Stop being a dipshit.A kitty at is more likely to impregnate you,rip your face off,and turn you into a pinyata. Beware of cats.
>>
>>137002597
>survival instincts attenuate critical thinking
I can tell you've never missed a meal in your pampered life.
>>
>>136999574
Lol don't tell me you actually fall for this shit do you?

NK ain't nuking shit. And if they did the first place they'd nuke is Seoul.

Food for thought - imagine how you felt the past couple days. Now imagine how your average South Korean has felt for 50 years.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.