[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Final Solution to Jew Tube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: LBRYcover.jpg (800KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
LBRYcover.jpg
800KB, 1021x580px
Hey /pol I like to shill crypto currencies on /biz but there is one new platform that you might all be interested in. With the recent attack on Alt-Right Youtube channels from shit libs and cucks we need a platform to spread our views that cannot be silenced. Such a platform went into Open Beta last week and I suggest everyone start using it and promoting it. You even get some free LBC ($20 worth) which can be traded for Bitcoin, USD, or used on the app by being a beta tester. This platform will let trolls get paid to troll and allow people to share whatever videos they want that are impossible to take down since its a decentralized platform like bitcoin that can only be taken down by shutting off the entire internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjouYBEkQPY

https://lbry.io/what
https://lbry.io/
>>
>>136999363
bumping for an actually good thread for once
>>
this needs to spread
>>
I'm a programmer and I try to help them with development and I'm I'm a musician on the content side of things, I have big hopes for this project. I don't really own that many I just like the project.
>>
It's a nice fuck you to things like youtube and even facebook in the future
>>
>>136999363
so i just installed it. what is this blockchain syncing about?
>>
>>137000529
Its just the wallet synching to the network. When it asks for credit card it just needs to verify your bank account. You can use an app for it. Its just to prevent somebody from making 1000 acounts and getting a ton of free credits, which would basically fuck up the rewards program for beta testing.
>>
File: 1500350095837.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500350095837.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>136999363
will observe
>>
>>137000529
Basically how the whol block chain thing works is people trying to mine Library Credits hook their computeres up to the network and provide processing power and storage and get paid in Library credits for it. The more people using the Library app, the higher the currency goes in value since the supply of credits is limited, which attracts more people to mine Library with their computers allowing the network to grow and shrink in size and power based on how many people are using the network. This technology is basically going to change the entire internet and create an entire digital economy.
>>
>>136999363
Why not just call it right ? Whats alt about it ? The word alt right always puts a picture of edgy frogposting losers in my head who follow it like the latest fashion it is. Just call your self right wing plz ffs.
>>
>>136999363
Seems to be working smoothly so far. They need a category menu and to expand a bit on what's already there. 8/10
>>
>>137003191
Yep they still have allot of work to do, but its open source so if anyone is a programmer they can work on features for bounties and get paid from the developer fund while sharpening their skills and learning some cutting edge tech.
>>
https://spee.ch/

This is a free image hosting service built on top of the Library Protocol. Its pretty neat as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.