[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capital Punishment, Death Penalty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1494569881806.jpg (78KB, 627x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494569881806.jpg
78KB, 627x800px
/pol/ I hate serious crime.
Rapists
Murderers
Selling Drugs to kids
Hurting children in any serious way
I think they all merit death, quick and painful if possible

The death penalty holds society together and stops people from being fucking animals

17 Now, how could a man repent except he should sin? How could he sin if there was no law? How could there be a law save there was a punishment?

18 Now, there was a punishment affixed, and a just law given, which brought remorse of conscience unto man.

19 Now, if there was no law given—if a man murdered he should die—would he be afraid he would die if he should murder?

20 And also, if there was no law given against sin men would not be afraid to sin.

21 And if there was no law given, if men sinned what could justice do, or mercy either, for they would have no claim upon the creature?

Should the death penalty be allowed at all? Should it be enacted upon serial rapists, pedophiles, what is the limit /pol/?
>>
I have been pro-death penalty for years. The whole system needs to be rebuilt anyways.

Put it to you this way. Child Molesters and Child Traffickers are the worst of the worst...even a hood nigger in prison knows that. This is why they are segregated and protected in prison...so there is no vigilantism. Whats funny is...the nigger that stole a TV, the Indian that stole a car and the whiteman that sold coke gets MORE TIME IN JAIL THAN A CHILD MOLESTER OR HUMAN TRAFICKERS.

why is that?

Death to murderers, rapists, human tragickers, chuld molesters and pedophiles is the only solution.

Thiefs and Drug dealers can do hard time.
>>
>>136999404
How can we try to get reform?
How can we convince people who are against capital punishment of enacting it, at least for child molesters and traffickers?
>>
>>136998987
https://youtu.be/8EjY9cHyHl4
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.