[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Jews are to blame...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0066.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
...explain this (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJxYxgSpGE) /pol/

You want Jews on your side in the culture war, the same way you want a good defense lawyer if you get accused of a crime.

In my experience even the most annoying, hostile, or crazy Jews are more reasonable or sympathic than their "absolutely you should punch nazis," etc. non-Jew counterparts.

Hypocritical "fellow whites" are trash, but neutrals and Jews who defend whites, especially as whites, should be respected. ("If one is attacked as a white, one must defend oneself as a white.")

Tired: nefarious Jew control
Wired: benevolent (or neutral) Jew privilege (for whites jew-blige) (the kikeocrachy is real and spectacular)

You should not cuck-out, but you should also chimp-out. (Neither a cuck or a chimp shall you be.)

Kill normies, not Jews.

Zionism/anti-Zionism should be replaced with emulation, competition, and strategy (e.g. keep your Jewtopia, but give me your best Jews.)

(Boomers are also not to blame, boomers were barely voting in '65, when allegedly everything went to shit. Boomers gave us the conservative era (1980-2020*), which replaced the New Deal/Great Soviety era, which replaced the progressive era. Boomers fucked us with Iraq/underemployment.) (*What comes next? If you asked me in 2011, I would have thought the Republicans would collapse into the Libertarian party. Trump vs. Zuckerberg 2020. The last Baby boomer vs. the first millennial. Fuse Zuckerism/Trumpism. (By 2020 normies will be kilt, Sjws dead, cucks safely cucked and ignored) Steal Zuckercuck's zuckerbucks (basic income guarantee) + vow to treat social media as telecom monopoly service (social media account=telephone number) and combine with Muslim containment strategy, strong borders, America first, bold infrastructure (including internet communications: wired and wireless) and scientific projects (space, etc.).)
>>
>>136998880
I want jews gone because the culture pushed by banks and media and dual citizen senatos and education system is toxic to the healt of everyone else.

they argue wit moral relativity and double standards

>trump is racist for wanting a wall
>israel can have a wall and kill darkies
>>
>>137000136

Right, hypocrites can and should be BTFO.

But consider Chomsky. He may be a moral autist. But he is a consistent and objective one.

Vs. this (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/08/unlearning-the-myth-of-american-innocence) white girl (Suzy Hansen) relativist living in Istanbul.

>appears to agree with anti-white hate speech by James Baldwin

>straw mans American views

>conflates Journalism with "the media"

>hypocritically incurious about Turkish history (where are the Armenians/Greek/Byzatines
>>
>>137001776
Archived it
https://archive.is/QWxAG
>>
>>137000136

Tell dual citizens they have no skin in in the game. When shit hits the fan they have the option of noping out ("making ascent") to the homeland.

Promote financial transactions tax and state banking. Don't gold/bit worship=embrace mammon.
>>
>>137000136

Also, do you think goy-run media is/would be good/healthy?
>>
>>136998880
the very fact that you need to address them as jews (and they need to do themselves) is why you are wrong. jews can never assimilate, they can only infiltrate.
do you see yourself going out of your way to call a white guy of dutch heritage, or a black guy of bantu heritage? you don't, you make the very simple distinction of black or white american. jews cannot be blend in to the "white american" group (inb4 >white, ashkenazi jews ARE white) because they do not care for your white-black division. to them you are all goyim. also they do not call themselves americans. they are jews, or jewish residents of america. the sooner you realize this, the better.
>>
File: Spencers court jew.jpg (34KB, 759x381px) Image search: [Google]
Spencers court jew.jpg
34KB, 759x381px
>>136998880
Sure is a lot of shilling for Jews to be let into the alt-right lately...

https://archive.fo/LcyxP

Here's his statment about running Spencer's crowdfunding group:
>"I’m not a white nationalist though; I prefer my ideologies not delivered stillborn and without vestigial leftist bits."
>"the Alt-right view of the Jewish character is largely correct if tragically incomplete."
> "But this doesn’t mean that your average middle class Jew has evil in his heart."
>"He’s not active conspirator of the ZOG. If he’s somehow on Soros’ payroll he doesn’t know it."
>"He’s a useful idiot controlled through manipulation of the basest elements within his ethnic psyche: extreme in-group loyalty, aggressiveness, neuroticism, subversiveness."
>"Here’s another wrinkle: these so-called “evil” Jewish traits are no more evil than the ethnic traits of any other high-functioning group."
>"Jewish traits need to be managed but if they are managed properly they can be superpowers."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.