[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>You are clearly competent and skilled
>You could do all this with ease
>But a few things first
>Anon, tell me about the strong women in your life
>>
lol if i told her about the strong women in my life her head would explode. brainwashed yankee cunts cant understand why a simple, traditional life takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice from both sexes. the anti-'50s housewife' meme singlehandedly destroyed white families in most of america.
>>
>>136996408
>make something up so I can get the job

Wow. Easy.
>>
>>136996408
I have a strong man in my life, why can you accept that i need no woman.
>>
>>136996408
>You are clearly competent and skilled
This will automatically disqualify you because majority female staffed HR don't want higher up to find out most of their hires are lazy niggers and women
>>
>>136996408
My mom can slap me with her sandals with the force of one thousand suns
>>
>>136996408
My mother. She was born a man and she struggled so much to be accepted.
She found herself an AFRICAN AMERICAN HUSBAND AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY
>>
>>136996408
What if I told you I make furniture out of dead prostitutes?
>>
>>136996408
"Let me tell you about Hanna Reitsch, most accomplished aviatrix of Nazi Germany"
>>
File: 1496701165737.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496701165737.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>136996408

Gender doesn't exist silly, this is 2017. There is no such thing as a woman.
>>
I look up to and wish to follow in the footsteps of strong women such as Ann Coulter, Ayn Rand, and Margaret Thatcher.

>shoots her
>>
>>136996408
I didn't have any.
My father taught me most morals, my mother was caring and dependable.

I learned most of my inner strength from my father and this is what i live by and have no female rolemodel.
>>
>>136997269
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>136996408
I have trained my little girl relentlessly in calisthenics and strength training, firearms, wrestling, judo, kick boxing, and MMA. She's only 12, so she's not all that strong, yet, but I am certain she could beat you to a pulp before breaking a sweat.
>>
>>136996408

All the women in my life end up leaving me.
>>
>>136996408
Images like this should be classified as acts of terrorism. That girl just spooks me.
>>
>>136996621

This.

The thought that my grandmother would literally work the fields every day was such a foreign and repugnant concept to these spoiled white liberal kike SJW sorts. These whores have never had to break a sweat in their life, they don't even have a fucking metric to measure strength by.
>>
>>136997753
Holy shit come live in LA and you'd think you were at Nagasaki ground zero lmao
>>
>>136997753
What country are you?
>>
>>136998354
The onle literally called 'shithole'.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x541px
>>136998525
Oh, alright, have a good day. Don't forget to drink some water too.
>>
I would literally tell about my grandmother because she had 6 kids and is now almost 90 and still lives by herself and the work she put into raising her kids well (now also she has grand and great grandkids) is paying off. She is very happy for her age.
>>
>>136996408
>>Anon, tell me about the strong women in your life
> Oh I know a lot about the subject I used to be one ;)
>>
File: 1487176688404.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1487176688404.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>136996408
>"My grandmother is a fucking annoying whiny bitch who raised me, and if I so much as slightly raised my voice she would pout or cry and accuse me of being mean to her, which is the reason I'm acting like an awkward emasculated fucking cunt and unable to approach you. I hate that bitch and can't wait till she dies. Now take off those stupid fucking glasses before I punch them in and shoot my jizz on them and refuse to pay for new ones."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.