[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disillusioned liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1501404208347.jpg (223KB, 476x767px) Image search: [Google]
1501404208347.jpg
223KB, 476x767px
Hello /pol/ disillusioned liberal here considering switching sides. The world the left is trying to make looks like a drab awful place to me. Redpill me on the jews,the blacks and the muslims please. I feel like i've been majorly lied too here. I don't want to be a part of whatever the hell this agenda is anymore. That video with the bearded scary drag queen was kinda a tipping point.
>>
File: CNN Jews.jpg (239KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
CNN Jews.jpg
239KB, 626x960px
>>136995842
Small little redpill on CNN and Jews.
>>
File: 1501390870733.png (877KB, 1876x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1501390870733.png
877KB, 1876x4500px
>>136995842
>That video with the bearded scary drag queen was kinda a tipping point.
Then you'll love this one.
>>
>>136995842
>Redpill me on the jews,the blacks and the muslims please. I feel like i've been majorly lied too here.
Epic post fellow 'pede! MAGA!
>>
File: 1501281389766.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
1501281389766.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>136995842
>>
Not-particularly eloquent anon here. I don't have all the infographics and research that has since been ignored because it was deemed racist. Here's your quick run-down if you are legitimately on the fence.

>The Jews
Control a disproportionate amount of finance, industry, and media in every country they live in. All of these in tandem just happen to always advocate decisions that would harm the host country, and when these positions are suggested to be adopted for Israel they are always shot down as being too harmful when it applies to them. Jews promote their own within these industries, and while there is nothing inherently wrong with looking out for your own tribe and kin, it is something to take note of as whites primarily see each other as competition and hold each other back from success so they can try to keep it for themselves.

Also in every country they live in, Jews amass a large fortune through usury - giving out loans at exorbitant interest rates. This is especially effective on low IQ, low future-time-orientation people who want the money now and aren't concerned that they have to pay back 8x the value in small bits over their entire lifetime. They have also been kicked out of an absurd number of countries for this very reason as it financially enslaves the entire peoples of a nation.

Every time an initiative is made to let children chop off their genitals at age 3, or that serial gay child rapists should have custody of a child over its biological parents because the dad posted something offensive on facebook, just check who is behind the company or organization promoting it - it is always a Jew. Every time. A few times would be a coincidence, just count them for yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.