[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We NEED to seize this opportunity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: ADL.png (1MB, 4500x2550px) Image search: [Google]
ADL.png
1MB, 4500x2550px
This is the PERFECT opportunity to redpill normies on (((them))). Normally, to make the case to normies that Jews are censoring the media and the internet, we have to convince them of the vague but necessary inference that “the Jews are running” major media and internet corporations. Though this fact is true, it is necessarily difficult to prove and its often a hard inference for normies to make. However, in this case, the Anti-Defemation league has made it incredibly easy for us. The ADL is explicitly a Jewish organization, and it is comprised entirely of Jews at its upper level.

It could not be more clean cut: YouTube has teamed up with an organization of Jews to censor right-wing viewpoints. Normies don’t like censorship, and conservative/right-wing normies especially don’t like this censorship. Although YouTube is entirely complicit, focusing our energy on calling out “YouTube” provides normies with an enemy that is only a faceless corporate entity. On the other hand, focusing on the ADL provides a clear enemy and yields a proposition that cannot be disputed: a group of Jews are working to censor right-wing views.

Creating memes, venturing out to reddit/twitter to discuss this specifically, etc. There are many things we can do. Pic related is not my idea for an actual meme - it was more to get your attention.
>>
>>136995274
Bump
>>
File: 4bcus2portalnet.cl.jpg (57KB, 447x266px) Image search: [Google]
4bcus2portalnet.cl.jpg
57KB, 447x266px
They are slime bastards indeed.
>>
>>136995274
There is nothing wrong with jews and there is no global conspiracy by 15 million fucking people (that's all jews in the world). All the jew hate on /pol/ is 12 year old edgy fags and sand niggers shilling.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Muslims are the devils and need to be killed en masse. Hence jews are our friends and allies in the war against islam.
>>
File: priv2.png (112KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
priv2.png
112KB, 800x1100px
Strong meme potential here. I agree on straying away from the merchant meme and starting with an easier to swallow redpill. Maybe something that could believably come from a lefty group?
>>
File: 1498456839730.png (1010KB, 952x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1498456839730.png
1010KB, 952x1103px
>>136995552
fuck off shlomo
>>
>>136995552
Listen closely. Your a smart guy. I said nothing about any "global conspiracy by 15 million fucking people."

I made a very narrow claim. Focus only on refuting one of the following propositions 1 or 2, because those are the *only* things I am asserting (and proposition 3 follows from 1 and 2 as a matter of formal logic):
>1. The ADL is taking a leading role in censoring right-wing views from YouTube
>2. The ADL is a Jewish organization comprised entirely of Jews
>3. Therefore, a Jewish organization comprised entirely of Jews is taking a leading role in censoring right-wing views from YouTube.

Again, focus only on those 2 propositions, and not on any strawmen you would like to erect. That's the beauty of the situation the ADL has given us -- it cannot be refuted.
>>
>>136996072
Yeah absolutely we should stay away from the merchant meme. Pic related was just to get attention. We should avoid inflamatory stuff like merchant meme and also avoid vague claims like "jews run youtube" or "jews want to censor the internet."

We should focus on very narrowly tailored memes that effectively make the argument I laid out here: >>136996131

It's an argument that cannot be refuted - it's just stating what literally happening.
>>
>>136995552
>le global conspiracy meme
This is a retarded strawman. The point isn't that they're all secretly meeting and thinking of new ways to fuck with the goyim. Okay, think of it like this: imagine if gypsies had an average IQ of 115, do you think they'd treat us well?

Do you think the kikes just forgot the (alleged) Holocaust?

I want to kill mudslimes as much as you do, Ivane, but let's call a spade a spade here.
>>
File: 1500166790329.jpg (2MB, 983x1895px) Image search: [Google]
1500166790329.jpg
2MB, 983x1895px
bump
>>
File: nbc.jpg (4MB, 1805x2880px) Image search: [Google]
nbc.jpg
4MB, 1805x2880px
>>
File: 1498348328804.jpg (122KB, 617x685px) Image search: [Google]
1498348328804.jpg
122KB, 617x685px
Is there anything to play off of as far as Jewish interests (in censorship) running counter to American interests (freedom of speech)?
>>
>>136997582
well...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eW1Gc0s5kk
>>
File: ADL.png (128KB, 936x506px) Image search: [Google]
ADL.png
128KB, 936x506px
>>136995274
This logo is good for making sure people associate the ADL with being a Jewish organization.
>>
>>136997582
Actually Pierce gives a pretty good one here
https://youtu.be/35tGM-Tsahk?t=1m59s
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.