[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The negative foundation myth of Western civilisation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Birth_of_venus_1440x900.jpg (372KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Birth_of_venus_1440x900.jpg
372KB, 1440x900px
The self destruction and nihilism we witness today was actually brought about by (((them))) by twisting it to be completely based off of WWII.

Short (4:44) video explaining it, it's worth your time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b62ZH_wBUeE
>>
You're on /pol/. We're highly familiar with the Culture of Critique, Frankfurt School, Long March Through The Institutions and so forth.
>>
>>136995190
I'm familiar with most of that too, what struck me though was that I did not understand that our mythology that our civilisation is based on is one of pure self hatred.
Before I believed it would be just fine to let WWII and what happened just be and not fight over it anymore, because it's inconsequential and irrelevant to our current internal state.
And if any extortion was going on as a result it would be insignificant. But it is not so.
If we do not have a positive mythology to base our civilisation on, that gives us direction and tells us what is right and wrong, then we can only formulate thoughts and actions that will be negative to ourselves, thus resulting in acceptance of being exterminated ourselves.
>>
>>136994680
>sieferle 101
>>
>>136996527
I was never drawn to that kind of stuff because I'm Slavic, so I simply ignored everything that was trying to tell society that we are all evil because of the holocaust, my ancestry had no part in it after all.
I only over time started to realise that I'm apparently becoming a holder of racist and bigoted views without having even having changed my views on the world and thought WTF is going on here.
Now I believe we must raze all holocaust memorials and end this self destructive mythology. All of my friends are Germans and they are just as evil or good as I am, so why should they be made to feel ashamed of something they have never done?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.