[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: women.gif (1MB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
1MB, 500x265px
There's a lot of newfaggotry on this board. I keep seeing posts about finding "redpilled" and conservative women.
There.is.no.such.thing
Women naturally cater to strong men and bend their will to whatever you desire, IF you are desirable.
If you don't understand this yet, you are still in delusion. All women are naturally liberal, you turn them with your dick and presence. If you can't accomplish this yet, you need to work on yourself. There is no excuse not to improve, no one owes you anything. If you can't land a woman, it's because you aren't worthy of breeding. You don't exist outside of the boundaries of natural law.
>>
maybe in your jewish world
>>
>>136994159
no mo white bitchez for you honkey
>>
File: GoldenBall.jpg (203KB, 981x819px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenBall.jpg
203KB, 981x819px
>>136994159
take responsibility for your short-comings Anon. Women are not equal, they are to be guided. Quit looking at them as "partners" and equals. Improve.
>>136994368
Reminder blacks are the least desirable out of all the races
>>
women are jews and i dont negotiate with jews
>>
Well how do you make yourself a strong man in the eyes of women? No b.s. plz
>>
>>136994092
Yes, but there's also no reason not to work smart and find women who already have tendencies we prefer.

But women will indeed change everything about themselves to be desirable to a powerful enough male.
>>
File: 1501472613964.jpg (113KB, 749x830px) Image search: [Google]
1501472613964.jpg
113KB, 749x830px
>>136995347
Get fit. I know it gets thrown around a lot on here but it is essential. Confidence will naturally come with physical fitness. Physical fitness plays an essential role in mental health as well. Read, experience as much as you can, do whatever you have to do to feel confident in your own beliefs and views. Don't shy away from asserting yourself.
Start having social interactions with people for practice, don't be discouraged if results aren't preferable right in the beginning. It's going to take work if you don't already have it, but it's 100% within the realm of possibility.
>>
Inclined to agree to an extent. Most women will adopt the political ideology of whomever they're with.
>>
>>136995845
Yea i need to work on confidence and being masculine. I'm in decent shape (getting moreso) already girls tell me I'm attractive I just don't have the confident/masculine attitude so that's what I need to work on. Thanks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.