[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Workplace "Politics"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shittymeme.jpg (13KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
shittymeme.jpg
13KB, 290x174px
Before I carry on, i must make a few things clear. I work for a company that refurbishes computers. We do other things but this is really all we do. Like most people on this board i have been crippled with the 'Spergers and I am only good at a few things(fixing computers and fixing people). And I work with a team of one or two people who make sure that the computers are in working order before they are sent to packagers to clean them or to Techs to fix them, We mostly get shit walmart-tier HP 15 series and shit. They all look the fucking same, but there are like 80k different models that all look the fucking same. Our check in people are incompetent and will label computers as different models and I dont have time to make sure that all 150 computers that i handle are perfectly correct because the higher ups keep pushing for higher numbers and encourage people to cheat the system. Im the ONLY FUCKING PERSON with a moral compass on my team so i get to deal with lower numbers because everyone else just takes all of the same model. SO I FUCKING MISS A FEW MODELS AND THEY DONT WANT ME AS A TESTER ANY MORE. Prolly putting me on latrine duty or some shit. I have dirt, so ask me anything cuz i need to rant.
>>
>>136991564
Let me say YOU ARE EXACTLY LIKE ME!!!
-aspergers
-alt right
-limited skillset, almost exclusively computers.
>>
>>136992574
yeh Looking to do some computer repair work but this company is convinced im too retarded to repair computers even thought they haven't even given me a shot. Even studying for my A+ not that they care.
>>
>>136991564
did you tell someone there this exact situation?
>>
>>136993661
They don't give a shit. I've called out every person on my team for their horse shit but only I get caught for minor mistakes that everyone else makes on purpose.
>>
>>136991564
Quit. Make them regret fucking you.
>>
>>136994259
wish i had the balls, my Autism requires me to have stimulants to keep focused on shit that i dont particularly like(kinda like a normal person but I need meth to be a normal person). my meds are too expensive to afford without insurance and they have me by the balls with that.
>>
>>136991564
The only advice I could give you is to get qualified.

I have been in very similar situations to this. I work in finance which is another very autistic field and although I've never been diagnosed I have a lot of similar traits, although I'm not half as bad as many that I have met. Anyway, I am now nearly a qualified accountant and I can tell you that the only real advice I have to you is to get qualified. I'm not sure what the relevant qualifications are for computer repair/I.T. you said about getting the A+ ceritification and I've heard that's pretty good (I actually started doing CISCO training before doing finance).

To be honest, spergs like us have no hope of outwitting people on the verbal/personality route that a lot of these middle managers/slimy coworkers go down. The only way that you can distinguish yourself and make yourself essential to a company is through relevant experience and relevant professional qualifications. Now that I am practically certified accountant I don't really have to worry, I can get a job wherever I want - it is such a liberating and relieving feeling and well worth the effort I have put in to getting here.

Don't make excuses, it's not too late (I'm 30 now and I know many who are older.)
>>
>>136995081
speaking of getting qualified, even if i was qualified, it doesnt mean that i would have any better chance of being promoted at my company. all the technicians have either bought weed for their manager or had sex with their manager. the most recent tech knocked up my manager so my manager gave him the promotion so she could afford the baby. I SHIT YOU NOT. everyone knows but if i told hr they wouldnt do shit. in fact my supervisor would just fire me for some bullshit reason that would make me look bad on papers. he has done it before and he will do it again.
>>
In continuation to this post
>>136996023
The guy who got promoted by knocking up my boss doesnt know shit about computers and has to have the person that he is replacing give him all his numbers so he looks good. the managers think he is the second coming of fucking sam walton even though he isnt doing shit. fortunately the person training him is quitting and the new tech hasnt been taught shit so when he leaves, the new guy is going to fall hard.
>>
>>136996023
>>136997375
I know what you mean. I have been in very similar jobs before. It sounds like the company you are working for is shit. I know that as an 'autistic type' you may naturally be resistant to change and setting out on your own, but in this case it sounds entirely necessary. This is exactly what I had to do - once you get qualified enough and have some relevant experience that you have from your current job then it doesn't make a difference what those retards at your current job are doing you can just go to another job. I'm not trying to brag but trying to prove a point, as a qualified accountant, I could get a job in many countries around the world, a few years ago I was a pleb without even any relevant work and had to study while working in a shit tier care work job in which all the shit you talk about and worse was going on. Just keep the faith that you will get out and keep studying and you will have the last laugh.
>>
>>136998317
even if i stay, I'm still getting the last laugh. If they move me out of my team, they are HYPER fucked. No body on my team is particularly good with computers and so they had to come to me to learn how to do anything that wasn't bargain-tier Hp. OFC that means that everyone gets credit for the neat shit I teach them how to do with computers but the person who taught them.
Those monkeys didn't even know that they could run "devmgmt" in CMD to find out if they needed to replace the net adapter or if they just needed to restart the net adapter
>>
>>136999006
Yeah, just bare in mind that they don't necessarily care that you are the most technically proficient etc. They just care that they are fucking the other guy/have a kid with them/whatever. Better off looking for another job in a big company once you are more qualified, bigger companies are usually better because there are more protocols that stop a lot of the nepotism that happens in smaller companies.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Good luck to you mate.
>>
>>136999804
Thanks for the advice M80
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.