[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan ALERT::::

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2133.jpg (26KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.jpg
26KB, 236x236px
I’m an Apache attack helicopter and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my cabin. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another person to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a Apache attack helicopter just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe Apache attack helicopters as ‘military combat vehicles ’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would use my advanced weaponry to get you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a commanding officer . Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making heliphobic comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without champagne democrats, a paradise. Without the elite left there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, apache attack helicopter rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you ROTORPHOBIC bastards.

TL;DR you ROTORPHOBIC bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

Related : https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
File: 1 Muh-holocaust-oy-vey.png (102KB, 537x585px) Image search: [Google]
1 Muh-holocaust-oy-vey.png
102KB, 537x585px
>>136987846
I don't support degeneracy disguised as ''rights''. It's wrongs not rights.Get that filthy Kike shit out of this place.
>>
>>136987846
Show cabin or get the fuck out
>>
>>136987846
Cabin or GTFO
You know the rules, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2154.jpg (42KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2154.jpg
42KB, 400x266px
>>136988099
>>
>>136987846

You have the same right the rest of us do--to obey the laws of your society or face sanctions.

That is the only "right" that exists. If you don't like that, you should move to a society that grants you the *privileges* you want.
>>
>>136988286
Nice cabin.
Now post timestamp.
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>136988286
>>
>>136987846
i support calling you a nigger
>>
File: IMG_3642.jpg (77KB, 885x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.jpg
77KB, 885x516px
>>136988366

Freedom is all we desire. The freedom to be called Apache instead of he or she and if you don't do what we say then we are authorized by the thought police to detain you. This is a warning

>>136988433
No now it's your turn. Post thumbs faggot
>>
>>136988690

Sure, buddy. Whatevs.

Stick to puttering around in your little toy and leave thinking to people qualified for it.
>>
>>136989686
you're totally not trolling
>>
>>136987846
There are equal rights - its called law.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.